Windows 10: What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE

Discus and support What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE *Smile I Like some nice medium or large font but i want to know from u guys 145995 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hoolm, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE

What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE *Smile

I Like some nice medium or large font but i want to know from u guys

:)

Hoolm, Dec 9, 2019

2. fonts

Hi,

For clarification regarding your smooth fonts in Windows, we would like to know if you are referring to the
    Smooth edges of screen fonts option in Windows 10. If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to select it:

• Type-in advanced in the search box, and click View advanced system settings on the list.
    • As the System Properties window shows up, tap Settings in Performance.
    • Select Smooth edges of screen fonts, and hit OK.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. What Font and setting are you USING ? Microsoft EDGE - Similar Threads - Font setting are

2. Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enlarge tab fonts in Microsoft Edge: How can fonts in tabs be increased in Windows Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-tab-fonts-in-microsoft-edge/50a31e7c-f3ec-4125-a29d-a6d3bd3903ee
  3. Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.: After I changed the fonts in notepad from Tahoma to Times New Roman (also increasing the font sizes), I suddenly realized that all my fonts in Microsoft Edge and other browsers messed up - normal letter becomes italics or becomes bold etc. I have tried in Edge Setting -...
  4. disable font-smoothing in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    disable font-smoothing in Microsoft Edge: Does anyone know how to disable font-smoothing in MS Edge? The system-wide setting doesnt work. 10692
  5. Microsoft Edge asks "what to you want to do with ****.htm"?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge asks "what to you want to do with ****.htm"?: Hi, The last couple of weeks some of my websites will not open. Edge asks me what I want to do with ****.htm, then gives me the options of Save, Save As or Cancel. However, the websites open in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox fine. I have run SFC /scannow and found no...
  6. Font changing in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Font changing in Microsoft Edge: I got my new PC yesterday, and it came installed with Windows 10 on it. I noticed the new browser, Microsoft edge. I think its fantastic, however this morning when I restarted my computer something changed in the font. It had changed from the old, regular font to a new,...
  7. Where is Edge's font settings?

in Browsers and Email
    Where is Edge's font settings?: So it's quite clear to me that something is wrong or missing from Edge. I can't seem to adjust font settings or what I am guessing is clear type. In Chrome everything looks nice and smooth. While Edge is jagged and ugly. Any ideas? Easy access to the image:...
  8. what is microsoft edge

in Browsers and Email
    what is microsoft edge: what is Microsoft edge 40966
  9. Edge has its own sets of fonts

in Browsers and Email
    Edge has its own sets of fonts: Just a curiosity, but Edge has 2 private sets of fonts located in: \Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Assets\Fonts called BrowserMDL.ttf [img] containing the browsers Asset characters and ReadMDL2.ttf [img] Containing...
  10. Change the font used in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Change the font used in Edge: Hi Edge on my system appears to be using Times Roman as the default font is there anyway I can change this as it is not particularly readable on my system. I've played around with the settings that are available under Reading but it hasn't helped. As a second question...