Windows 10: What forum to post this in

Discus and support What forum to post this in in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by changeling, Jan 5, 2021.

1. What forum to post this in

I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in.

:)

changeling, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

posting pictures on forums

Hello,

I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

• Are you trying to attach an image or a screenshot in your post?
    If yes, I suggest you to refer to the section “Insert the image into your post”
    from the below link and check if it helps.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 5, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Jan 5, 2021
  4. What forum to post this in

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

What forum to post this in

1. What forum to post this in - Similar Threads - forum post

2. How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?: Hi,this post is one of the top answers for solving the problem with NVMe disks not being recognized by the installer.the steps described indeed work, but there is a catch: this deletes everything off the disk, while the question concerns installation of a dual boot...
  3. How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?: Hi,this post is one of the top answers for solving the problem with NVMe disks not being recognized by the installer.the steps described indeed work, but there is a catch: this deletes everything off the disk, while the question concerns installation of a dual boot...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  5. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  6. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

7. Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum: Hello : Today, aug-29-2022 : At around 4: 30 AM : A win's 8.1 user posted a question that " Was having issues to reach the "OneDriver" server app my answer was that. Microsoft no longer supports One drive. Personal accounts in windows 7 : 8 and 8.1 - and posted a link by...
  8. Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum: Hello : Today, aug-29-2022 : At around 4: 30 AM : A win's 8.1 user posted a question that " Was having issues to reach the "OneDriver" server app my answer was that. Microsoft no longer supports One drive. Personal accounts in windows 7 : 8 and 8.1 - and posted a link by...
  9. Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions

Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions: why is there no way to even tell if i am using a real microsoft account when nothing works half the time even with endless reinstalls...apps wont uninstall, settings are greyed out...services.msc cannot be stopped, apps in firewall settings cannot be removed...find my device...
  10. Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does this forum allow people with no verifiable credentials to post so called solutions: why is there no way to even tell if i am using a real microsoft account when nothing works half the time even with endless reinstalls...apps wont uninstall, settings are greyed out...services.msc cannot be stopped, apps in firewall settings cannot be removed...find my device...