Windows 10: What free app can be used to combine photos?

Discus and support What free app can be used to combine photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Because I wanted to be able to show a before and after comparison to make it easier to understand. So the important qualification here is 'free'!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PianSa, Sep 18, 2019.

1. PianSa Win User

What free app can be used to combine photos?

Because I wanted to be able to show a before and after comparison to make it easier to understand.

So the important qualification here is 'free'! Hehe.

TIA.

:)

PianSa, Sep 18, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 18, 2019
  4. What free app can be used to combine photos?

is the new photo app for a daily use by designers?

Hi Incearca,

Using the Photos app, you'll be able to see all your photos, not just from your PC, but from your phone and other devices where you've logged in your OneDrive account. For more information, please check out this
    link.

With regard to the features you want available in Photos app, we suggest that you share with us your feedback to help us enhance the app. To send a feedback, follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app.
    • In the left pane, click Settings (gear icon).
    • Scroll down and click on Send Feedback.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

What free app can be used to combine photos?

1. What free app can be used to combine photos? - Similar Threads - free app used

2. WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!: I was not even aware that this STUPID photo app was on my PC until NOW.Here is my issue. I have an ACCESS 2016 Database that I need to upload photos from. I originally had my camera downloading these pics to D:/PICS FOR ACCESS NOW I find I can only find my PC camera shots in...
  3. WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT THE HECK??? PHOTO APP!!!: I was not even aware that this STUPID photo app was on my PC until NOW.Here is my issue. I have an ACCESS 2016 Database that I need to upload photos from. I originally had my camera downloading these pics to D:/PICS FOR ACCESS NOW I find I can only find my PC camera shots in...
  4. Best Duplicate Photo Free App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Duplicate Photo Free App?: Trying to delete some duplicate photos on my CPU. What's the best free app to use that will delete a lot at a time. I tried a few apps, but then they want me to upgrade in order to delete more than 10 photos. Just wondering. Any help is appreciative. Thanks! submitted by...
  5. Using photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using photo app: I have limited experience with this app in Windows 10. I created an album and want to review the photos to select for distribution. I am only able to see in a slideshow format. Frustrated. Help. Thank you...
  6. Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing: I cannot install My Photos photo editing app from the Microsoft store. It says I don't have the system requirements needed to install it however I do. Not sure why it won't let me install the app....
  7. And free methods to combine PDFs?

in Windows 10 Support
    And free methods to combine PDFs?: It doesn't look as if Windows has a built in way to combine pdfs. What are some alternatives that are free besides the online options (these are personal/confidential files). If an app, I'm hoping for something portable. 130439
  8. Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?: Is the music in Microsoft Photos App royalty free?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsoft-photos-app-royalty-free/827b2eb6-773c-40d2-b64f-80ee2d725137"
  9. Photos app - what a mess !

Photos app - what a mess !: In the photos app, MS has rearranged my pictures into albums. Many pictures are not in the right albums. How to add other albums and replace pictures into other albums ? Or is this not possible and do I have to wait for an update ? If no update will come very soon, well for...
  10. what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10?

what is best free program to combine mp3s in windows 10?: A few year ago I used mp3 wrap but the one on my computer doesn't work any more. What do you think is the best way to go? I have 17 mp3s that I would like to make into one. 97246