Windows 10: What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

Discus and support What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using Expression Web for years and have loved it, but just recently it stopped being able to make a ftp connection to my my simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by carlben, Dec 21, 2022.

1. carlben Win User

What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

Hi, I have been using Expression Web for years and have loved it, but just recently it stopped being able to make a ftp connection to my my simple website on a Windows server to transfer changes I make to my website. I can't figure what happened, nor can my host's tech help. However, I can connect with Filezilla. In doing my research, I've realized that Expression Web is a dying tool. I worry that before too long, I will need to find and learn to use another program for web development. What web builder/developer would anyone suggest for my simple website, which was built by Expression Web

:)

carlben, Dec 21, 2022

2. Microsoft website builder.??

There is no such thing as website builder from Microsoft.

You might be referring to use ASP.net or IIS to develop your website or other tools to do it and it could be developer issue or other agenda.

Your issue is nothing to do with platform but misconfiguration or issue with design.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Dec 21, 2022
  3. Willabong Win User
    Website builder NON subscription program?

I used a desktop website builder named WebPlus by Serif software for years, it's still usable but lacks many modern features, so I am looking for a stand alone run from the desktop non subscription one off payment replacement?
    There are plenty of online Website builders available for a monthly subscription but I cannot find any decent one off payment programs that are yours to keep (like Serif WebPlus).
    Does anyone know of a decent program I can buy to build a Website please?

Windows 10 1909 fully updated.

Willabong, Dec 21, 2022
  4. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 21, 2022
Thema:

What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

1. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression... - Similar Threads - free preferably website

2. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...: Hi, I have been using Expression Web for years and have loved it, but just recently it stopped being able to make a ftp connection to my my simple website on a Windows server to transfer changes I make to my website. I can't figure what happened, nor can my host's tech help....
  3. What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What free preferably website builder/developer would be a good replacement for Expression...: Hi, I have been using Expression Web for years and have loved it, but just recently it stopped being able to make a ftp connection to my my simple website on a Windows server to transfer changes I make to my website. I can't figure what happened, nor can my host's tech help....
  4. WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER: I HAVE AN OLS FACTORY AUDIO DRIVER. AND I NEED A DEEPER RICHER SOUND. WITHOUT HAVEING TO ADD AN EXTERNAL DEVICE?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-free-sound-driver/845d7e98-51b2-4c1a-bcba-2ce7af31e185
  5. /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    /* Whats a good Gadgets website? */: Greetings my fellow Windows users. What is a good website (trustable) to download gadgets from? I appreciate all your recommendations in advance. submitted by /u/sheeshkabab21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io94ky/whats_a_good_gadgets_website/
  6. What is a good free application to open .rar files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good free application to open .rar files?: What is a good free application to open .rar files? I would like some suggestions from the experts of reddit. submitted by /u/julius_33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gou033/what_is_a_good_free_application_to_open_rar_files/
  7. WSL & website development

WSL & website development: For years I've used the Windows environment to develop websites that eventually end up in a Linux environment. As an experiment I've installed Ubuntu 18 in WSL, along with an Apache server, MySQL & PHP. Then cloned one of my github repos in my home folder (to allow IDE...
  8. Microsoft website builder.??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft website builder.??: We are having real problems with the LA Health Institute website since we switched to the Microsoft website builder. The website is just simply not loading and we don't know why <Link Removed> ?? is it because of propagation or because we made the switch to Microsoft??...
  9. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...
  10. 3D Builder - What's the current version of it and is development for it still active?

3D Builder - What's the current version of it and is development for it still active?: I love 3D Builder because I haven't come across any other 3D design software that even comes close to it from the standpoint of ease-of-use. Is there any other software that rivals it when it comes to ease-of-use? But that aside, I was wondering if development for it is...