Windows 10: What free remote control software for the classroom?

Discus and support What free remote control software for the classroom? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am a school teacher. We have a student class with 20 pcs. We used Nettop before, but it does not work on Windows 10 now. Alternatives?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 3remoteaccess, Feb 5, 2019.

1. What free remote control software for the classroom?

Hello,
    I am a school teacher.
    We have a student class with 20 pcs.
    We used Nettop before, but it does not work on Windows 10 now.
    Alternatives?
    Thanks!
    -
    Alexander.

:)

3remoteaccess, Feb 5, 2019
  2. dustyshiv Win User

Remote control software

Yup. Logmein Pro reverts back to Logmein Free after the trial expires. Its a very good Remote control software though. You can control multiple PCs in different windows.

dustyshiv, Feb 5, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Remote control software

Hey TPU, I need remote control software again. I've asked this question before and someone reccomended LogMeIn, and it was great, but for some reason, when I go to thier website, even after specifically going to the LogMeIn Free section on thier website, they still install the Pro2 trail instead of the free edition I was trying to get.

Anyways, I need free remote control software. I don't need support for sound, or file/printer sharing, all I need to be able to do is control the mouse and keyboard on the host pc.

4. What free remote control software for the classroom?

Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

What free remote control software for the classroom?

1. What free remote control software for the classroom? - Similar Threads - free remote control

2. Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software: Hello, educators and Windows 11 users, I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'd like to discuss a significant issue I've encountered with Windows 11 while using it alongside classroom management software for remote teaching and learning. It appears that there are...
  3. Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility Issue with Windows 11 & Classroom Management Software: Hello, educators and Windows 11 users, I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'd like to discuss a significant issue I've encountered with Windows 11 while using it alongside classroom management software for remote teaching and learning. It appears that there are...
  4. remote control

remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  5. Best Classroom Courses To Learn Software Embedded Engineering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Classroom Courses To Learn Software Embedded Engineering: Hello, What are the best courses to learn Embedded Engineering? I'm a good programmer in just about any computer language you can mention. But for example, I don't know how to use the multitude of protocols to talk to the hardware. Some easy examples of these protocols...
  6. Would like help choosing (free) remote collaboration software

Would like help choosing (free) remote collaboration software: I have a need - with almost trivial requirements - for some collaboration software. I know almost nothing about such products, and descriptions I've seen tout features far beyond what I need while failing to describe very basic features. I have less than 50MB of data -...
  7. Free Software for Inventory Control

Free Software for Inventory Control: What software do you recommend for keeping inventory up to date and alerting you when you need to order something that is out of stock? Maybe something that is used locally and can be backed up on the cloud? I am looking for something that is free but reliable to use. I...
  8. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  9. Remote control

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...
  10. What is new with OneNote in the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    What is new with OneNote in the classroom: Today, we are rolling out updates for the OneNote Class Notebook add-in, including new Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information System (SIS) assignment and grade integration for Edsby. To see the full list of over 40 committed education partners, please visit...