Windows 10: What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

Discus and support What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Curious to know what all of you are running as far as "gamer gear" (keyboard, mouse, headset, ect.). I'm using a Logitech K380 wireless keyboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chuck38, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Chuck38 Win User

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

Curious to know what all of you are running as far as "gamer gear" (keyboard, mouse, headset, ect.).

I'm using a Logitech K380 wireless keyboard, Logitech MX wireless mouse, and a pair of Apple ear buds (which are surprisingly really good). I also have a Logitech G230 headset, but I only use that when I'm playing online and need the comms. Otherwise my ear buds do just fine and they don't leave me with "headphone hair". *Wink

Personally, I'm not a fan of the typical "gamer" gear stuff like RGB mice and RGB mechanical keyboards. I prefer my peripherals to be wireless, quiet, and minimal lighting. But that's just my preference. *Wink

:)

Chuck38, Jan 30, 2018
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jan 30, 2018
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? :(

oh gawd wat to do ? What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? :)

musum, Jan 30, 2018
  4. essenbe Win User

Chuck, I don't think they make what I use anymore. I use a Logitech G500 Mouse and a G510s Keyboard. I'm not overly fond of the RGB either, but at my age, a back lit keyboard helps see better. The 18 programmable keys on it, makes things much better for me.

essenbe, Jan 30, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    Not a Gamer by any means but have a Logitech G710+ keyboard, and a Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse, just for the ton of features they have.

Edwin, Jan 30, 2018
  6. Tony K Win User
    There's just some things I'm forced to the mouse. Keyboard is to slow. *Wink

Seriously thinking of getting a touch screen, though. *Smile

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? [​IMG]

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  7. Chuck38 Win User
    Rest assured that even though they don't make them anymore, they'll last you many years down the road. *Wink

I've been looking into that mouse. Looks nice! *Smile

Tony, I use my phone for solitaire. *Wink

Chuck38, Jan 30, 2018
  8. Tony K Win User

*Shock That's sacrilegious to the gaming code of ethics. The winning fireworks fanfare upon a win with a 27" monitor is like the ultimate! *Biggrin

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  9. Edwin New Member
    Stand alone Touch Screen monitors for Desktop PC seem to be hard to find anymore!

Edwin, Jan 30, 2018
  10. essenbe Win User
    That's the problem. It already has lasted for many years. (PS. Don't tell Tony Solitaire isn't gaming, it's a mouse training exercise.)

essenbe, Jan 30, 2018
  11. Wynona Win User
    *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2*ROFLMAO2*ROFLMAO2*ROFLMAO2*What*What*What

Wynona, Jan 30, 2018
  12. Tony K Win User
    Oh? I'm seriously thinking of finally getting one. I was kind of waiting to see what they would do in 10. I'll have to look.

Another idea I had was to get a large tablet and project it on my monitor. Not sure if I'd like the onscreen keyboard, though.

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  13. Tony K Win User

LOL. You're going to start that again, eh?

It's more like a carpal tunnel rat. *Tongue

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  14. Chuck38 Win User
    You mean, there's an actual debate about this? LOL

Chuck38, Jan 30, 2018
  15. Edwin New Member
    I had one that would lay down, (wouldn't wanna reach up over the keyboard constantly!)
    Can't find em anymore!

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 30, 2018
Thema:

1. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? - Similar Threads - Gamer Gear

2. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  3. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  4. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  6. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  7. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  8. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  9. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?: How do I connect with someone's gamer tag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-and-connect-with-someones-gamer/08bbdb47-0d12-424f-8eeb-bc21dbfaaf97