Windows 10: What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

Discus and support What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had one that would lay down, (wouldn't wanna reach up over the keyboard constantly!) Can't find em anymore! [img] I was wondering about that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chuck38, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Wynona Win User

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

I was wondering about that, Edwin. My monitor is at least arm's length from my face, so I was wondering how touch would work if you have to stretch your arm out that far. How did you type on the lay down screen when necessary? Even on a flat monitor, it would seem like a digital keyboard wouldn't be easily used.

Looks to me that the mouse is all around so much better than touch, unless you were drawing something on the monitor face.

I have a touch screen Lappy, but rarely use touch on it. The mouse is so much easier.

Wynona, Jan 30, 2018
  2. essenbe Win User

I think it's very much what you are used to, although there seem to be some things where a mouse is required. But, much of the things we do can be done without a mouse. Just not by me. *Smile

essenbe, Jan 30, 2018
  3. Wynona Win User
    Nor me, Steve, nor me!

Wynona, Jan 30, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Not really. I just expressed my deep love and devotion of the mouse one morning over on the..ahem...elderly's LOTPW thread. Struck some nerves or it may have woke them. Not sure which. *chuckle

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  5. essenbe Win User
    Sounds like abuse of the elderly to me. Oh wait, I guess that would be elderly on elderly abuse. *Roflmao2

essenbe, Jan 30, 2018
  6. Tony K Win User
    Working construction one has hands out in front most of the time. That I could handle. It's the keyboard that may be an issue.

What size is that tablet there? Looks to be around 16" to 18".

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  7. Tony K Win User
    Ok, ok, but I was the youngest retiree there. *Biggrin

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  8. Edwin New Member

It was a full size 23" monitor:

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 30, 2018
  9. Tony K Win User
    Oh? How was typing on it?

To be continued. The State of the Union Address is on. A must watch.

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  10. Edwin New Member
    I just used the mechanical keyboard for everything, but I could prompt the touch screen keyboard by activating a dialog field.
    Reading a document or swiping back a page in a browser was nice though.

Edwin, Jan 30, 2018
  11. Edwin New Member
    If you want to get really precise and creative, you need to look into some of that hi-tech Surface gear with the dialpad and precision stylus.

Edwin, Jan 30, 2018
  12. Stephanie Win User
    I use a Wacom Graphics Tablet *Smile

Stephanie, Jan 30, 2018
  13. Tony K Win User

Thanks. May be a little bit of an overkill, but I'll look into those.

Tony K, Jan 30, 2018
  14. My Gaming gear is

Xbox controller to control the game
    Comfortable chair to sit and relax on while playing
    Small table to hold snacks and a glass of coke

Perfect *Smile

paulsalter, Jan 30, 2018
  15. Wynona Win User
    I used one of those some years back. It's probably much better today than it was then. *Smile

Wynona, Jan 30, 2018
Thema:

1. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? - Similar Threads - Gamer Gear

2. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  3. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  4. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  6. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  7. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  8. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  9. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?: How do I connect with someone's gamer tag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-and-connect-with-someones-gamer/08bbdb47-0d12-424f-8eeb-bc21dbfaaf97