Windows 10: What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

Discus and support What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use a Corsair Strafe RGB Keyboard and a M65 RGB Pro Mouse and sometimes a Corsair Void Headset. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chuck38, Jan 30, 2018.

1. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

I use a Corsair Strafe RGB Keyboard and a M65 RGB Pro Mouse and sometimes a Corsair Void Headset.

Josey Wales, Jan 30, 2018

2. MAXXTER gaming mouse (very cheap, only around 10,-), SpeedLink gaming keyboard, Trust GXT540 gaming joypad.

RingTailCoon, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Wynona Win User
    I use a mouse on Solitaire ... that's the extent of my gaming. *Smile

Wynona, Feb 11, 2018
  4. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

Generally just an Xbox One bluetooth controller. The rubber just came off one of the thumbsticks though, so I may replace it next week with an Xbox Elite controller.

I've also got a Logitech G930 headset for multiplayer. However, I'm probably about to replace that as well, as it has random disconnects way too often. I'm looking into a Corsair Void Pro headset as a replacement.

I also have a Logitech G602 mouse that I originally got for gaming, but I tend to use it far more for everyday tasks. After getting used to those assignable buttons, I don't think I could ever go back to a regular mouse.

blackroseMD1, Feb 11, 2018
  5. - wow, love that furniture..!! *Nerd

BugMeister, Feb 11, 2018
  6. ainsley Win User
    Hi
    I use the cooler master devastator 3 keyboard/mouse combo (dead cheap and really nice), which I mostly just keep on white backlighting.
    I have some old skullcandy hesh over ear headphones, which are perfect and surprisingly comfy.

ainsley, Feb 17, 2018
  7. CountMike New Member
    I used to have a great flight sim combo of 12 button joystick (F 16 styled) and accelerator lever with 6 buttons plus pedals for rudder but it was using game port which I could not ad any more because it was not compatible with windows any more. Than I rewired it to use parallel port and made up drivers for it but now I don't have even parallel port any more. Even tried PCI to parallel port card but it was PCI and now I have only PCIe ports so it's out.
    Now I have Extreme 3D Pro Joystick - Logitech Gaming but haven't used any flight sims for a while.

CountMike, Feb 17, 2018
  8. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

Logitech G502 Proteus

Razer Blackwidow X (best keyboard ever)

Razer and Logitech are probably the best 2 peripheral manufacturers right now in my somewhat undiverse opinion.

Question Asker, Feb 18, 2018
  9. Armaggeddon TEXTRON Scorpion 7, good budget gaming mice for my need. It's also got customization ability for RGB and macro and has a CPI button.

RoasterMen, Feb 18, 2018
  10. [youtube]6qYHapP52IA[/youtube]

- it's been around a long time, but I'm lovin' it.. *Smile

BugMeister, Feb 18, 2018
  11. AS185 Win User
    I use Razer's stuff. I don't know, there something about there keyboard's and mice.

AS185, Mar 6, 2018
  12. 3Colors Win User
    I use a Logitech G500 and it helps me a lot for the games of genre FPS. The good thing that comes with a small weights. It helps me to have accuracy.
    As for keyboard, anyone is fine. I think it does not play an important role. But I would like one with LED lights.

But from experience with a basic mouse you can play well.

3Colors, Mar 16, 2018
  13. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

I use a Logitech G15 keyboard for gaming. I love the three banks of 18 macro keys. Very handy. The LCD display is quite a bonus too. I use a G710+ in my regular rig, and that's pretty good for gaming too.

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? [​IMG]

For a mouse, a Logitech G500s fits the bill.

And I use a Corsair VOID surround headset to round it all out.

Gurn Blanston, Mar 23, 2018
  14. essenbe Win User
    Good choices, I use almost the same, G510s and G502 mouse, which are both almost identical.

essenbe, Mar 23, 2018
  15. Dude Win User
    Speaking of identical *Wink

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? [​IMG]

Thema:

What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

1. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use? - Similar Threads - Gamer Gear

2. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  3. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...: When I turn on my pc desktop it loads to the republic of gamers screen then freezes I tried loads ding into automatic repair and it still freezes...
  4. My pc is stuck on republic of gamers screen when I try and go into repair it also freezes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  6. Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer

Problèmes liés à l'installation de Windows sur mon ordinateur gamer: Bonjour,J'espère que vous allez bien. Je me permets de vous contacter car j'ai récemment acquis un ordinateur gamer dans le but de profiter de mes jeux préférés. Cependant, lors de l'achat, j'ai omis d'inclure Windows dans le montage du PC. Par conséquent, j'ai procédé à...
  7. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  8. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed: so its been for some time, before these there were some issues with the system files, and he wanted to install windows on his ssd so I went through a full fresh windows install on his ssd as the primary hdd isn't connected now, I formatted the drives completely and deleted...
  9. my professional gamer friends been having issues on his pc, metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I look up and connect with someone's gamer tag?: How do I connect with someone's gamer tag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-and-connect-with-someones-gamer/08bbdb47-0d12-424f-8eeb-bc21dbfaaf97