Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? [2] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Dec 2, 2017.

1. seek Win User

What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins...

What Games are you playing right now? [2] [​IMG]

:)

seek, Dec 2, 2017
  2. GLN(2) Win User

Seriously, Nokia what are you playing at?

Just charge every night and you'll be fine.

GLN(2), Dec 2, 2017
  3. Seriously, Nokia what are you playing at?

I have to agree with the OP - in that I feel that the battery life on these Nokia's is very poor. The fact that this is Nokia that we're talking about, the same Nokia that built it's kingdom on bullet proof dependability and huge battery life, maybe compiles
    the problem.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 - 1650 mAh and this new Lumia 800 (1450mAh). I charged both last night and then used the SGS2 as my main phone all day with the Lumia along for the ride just to compare.

Both phones had WiFi turned on and the phone set to 2G. I installed a couple of apps on the Nokia and had it checking emails every 30 mins.

The Nokia has just died after less than 18 hours - of basically being on standby all day only. No calls, no maps, no GPS, no screen use, just emails and twitter check twice. Stone dead.

My SGS2 is still showing 54% charge after much more demanding use. Even taking into account the extra 200mAh of the android battery, that would still equal around 48% remaining.

Although others may feel that this is acceptable, especially if they simply don't use the phone very often in a day, for people that actually need to depend on their Lumia for any level of productivity away from a power source, this is terrible. Throw in
    the fact that it's a sealed unit....pretty ridiculous. My old N8 lasts vastly longer than both these phones.

Design 10/10

OS 6/10

Productivity - 2/10

As a long time user of Nokia phones and more recently Android handsets, coming back to Nokia feels a little like they've taken 2 steps forward and 3 steps backwards with the Lumia.

I would like to return this handset to Nokia and try something else...maybe the N9 has a better battery life?

Occams_Cat, Dec 2, 2017
  4. seek Win User

Thanks, Dude

seek, Dec 3, 2017
  5. just been giving Quake Champions a blast..
    great fun - runs really well..

BugMeister, Dec 3, 2017
  6. kipper Win User
    Never have been able to get interested in all the gaming on a computer.......maybe it's just my age...

I do enjoy a few rounds of Kyodai Mahongg in the evening before putting my old ass to bed......LOL

What Games are you playing right now? [2] [​IMG]

kipper, Dec 3, 2017
  7. This game owns my soul right now. So much to do in it, along with a great story and gorgeous scenery.

73 hours in and I still haven't figured out how to race chariots properly. *chuckle

blackroseMD1, Dec 6, 2017
  8. seek Win User

It's an amazing game. I just stay away from the racing... Maybe in the future.

seek, Dec 6, 2017
  9. elbmek Win User
    I must be just old fashioned ........................... Dark Star 1 - finally finished it now into open play.
    FC1 FC2, SH4, Freelancer with Discovery mod 4.89, oh hang on, you know the rest *Cool

elbmek, Dec 6, 2017
  10. Dude Win User
    Sounds like a great game
    Fun to try out all games can offer

Nothing wrong with old school gaming *Cool

UBI is giving Assassins Creed IV: Black Flack starting next week

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...ack-flag-free/

11. That's an absolutely fantastic game. Probably my favorite of the entire AC series, although Origins is vying for that spot too.

12. Dude Win User
    Just noticed my spelling error *Redface I have syndicate and Assassins 3 so I will be adding this game *Cool

13. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Hahaha, I didn't even notice the error. I really hope you enjoy Black Flag. It was a bit of a departure for the AC series as it really fleshed out the naval stuff from AC3 and made it a huge part of the gameplay. I still go back and play through it now and then. If you do decide you like it, Assassin's Creed Rogue was a follow up game with pretty much the same basis, but you play as a Templar against the Assassins. It's a bit short, but you can find it relatively cheap these days, and it's worth every penny for fans of Black Flag.

14. RoasterMen, Dec 7, 2017
  15. blackroseMD1, Dec 7, 2017
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? [2] - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now?: Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue [img] [img] [img] [img] 25787