Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? [2] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PUBG, hope the hype was right *Cool [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Dude Win User

What Games are you playing right now? [2]

PUBG, hope the hype was right

*Cool

What Games are you playing right now? [2] [​IMG]

2. Dude Win User

Really fun so far, Im no good at it yet, but I will be soon *Cool

3. I just hope you don't regret paying $30 for a broken game like H1Z1 >*Biggrin

RoasterMen, Dec 18, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

I have only played a few rounds and like it so far

5. Dude Win User
    I don't regret it, game is really fun *Cool

6. Chuck38 Win User
    Well, that's a pleasant Christmas surprise! *Biggrin

Thanks for the heads up Brian!

Chuck38, Dec 19, 2017
  7. Stephanie Win User
    Just started playing Modern Combat Versus on Steam and won my first battle *Dinesh

I dont do Girly games *chuckle

Stephanie, Dec 20, 2017
  8. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

wow, nice graphics..
    I've been practising my Xbox controller technique with Skyrim..

- thank goodness for my in-game follower/companion..*Wink

BugMeister, Dec 20, 2017
  9. No problem, Chuck! Enjoy the game. *Smile

blackroseMD1, Dec 20, 2017
  10. RST101 Win User
    Tom Clancys The Division and Assassins Creed Black Flag are what gets the most hours out of me right now. Absolutely stunning graphics on the Division and just love the looting shooting aspect of it. Besides those I also dip into Dirt Rally and COD WWII(not really liking it at all) and shadow of war.

Has anyone tried the website cdkeys around here?

RST101, Dec 21, 2017
  11. Dude Win User
    I have used it, great prices and activate through steam with no problems.

12. middydj Win User
    Long time player of the battlefield games , playing lots of BF1 right now. Need to also finish ES Oblivion.

middydj, Dec 23, 2017
  13. JonesF Win User

playing ashes 2009 and nfs most wanted now.

JonesF, Dec 25, 2017
  14. Dude Win User
    Still playing PlayerUnknowns Battleground, game is a blast

15. Still going with Assassin's Creed Origins. 125 hours in and I think I'm almost done. I think this game may have dethroned AC IV: Black Flag as my favorite game in the series.

blackroseMD1, Dec 27, 2017
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? [2] - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now?: Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue [img] [img] [img] [img] 25787