Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now? [2]

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? [2] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really like the game Chuck, have managed to make 2 and hoping to get 1st one day. I have a feeling it's the way I play the game that makes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Chuck38 Win User

What Games are you playing right now? [2]

I have a feeling it's the way I play the game that makes it aggravating. Seems like I spend 75% of my time running from the blue circle closing in on me. LOL *chuckle

Chuck38, Jan 8, 2018
  2. Dude Win User

Get a vehicle and you can move faster

3. Chuck38 Win User
    Oh boy, that makes a huge difference! I actually had a pretty good match. Finished in 11th place and I got 4 kills. Ended up dying outside of the blue circle though because I was taking out another player and didn't pay attention to my health bar.

This game's not that bad, not that bad at all.

Chuck38, Jan 9, 2018
  4. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

If you like excitement and knock the other guys army around try this game.
    Be advised the computer cheats and wins most of the time.

What Games are you playing right now? [2] [​IMG]

Jack

Layback Bear, Jan 9, 2018
  5. AddRAM Win User
    AddRAM, Jan 9, 2018
  6. Shoot call me Marathon man all i am doing is running from Jason and i run towards other players so Jason will get off my arse lmao

solarstarshines, Jan 10, 2018
  7. Chuck38 Win User

That was intense.

Chuck38, Jan 10, 2018
  8. Dude Win User

*Cool Yep trying to get one is a blast

9. vfoster Win User
    I thought I was the only one! I've pretty much completed everything (all quests, all the locations I can find, I even managed to take down all the elephants!) and finished most of the arena tournaments, but I can't even get past the first chariot race. I think the 1.2.0 update was supposed to make it more... winnable, but I still suck at it.

vfoster, Jan 24, 2018
  10. I plan on going back to it later, especially since the new DLC just dropped. They really need to add a tutorial for the racing though.

blackroseMD1, Jan 24, 2018
  11. seek Win User
    Been playing a lot of Escape from Tarkov... HUGE learning curve but fun.

12. Currently running through Breath of the Wild. It's been a long time since I dived deep into a Nintendo game. I'm having a blast though.

blackroseMD1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? [2] - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now?: Insurgency for me... I'm kinda addicted. *Tongue [img] [img] [img] [img] 25787