Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; COD MW3 at all times, then whatever comes to mind, like eden right now. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Oct 9, 2015.

1. tungka4 Win User

What Games are you playing right now?

COD MW3 at all times, then whatever comes to mind, like eden right now.

tungka4, Nov 30, 2015
  2. Chuck38 Win User

Couple games.

America's Army: Proving Grounds, Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon, and this really oddly fun game called WARMODE.

It's really nice cause everyone is equal. You can hop into a game for the first time and get good at the game in 5 minutes. You start each match with 2,000 in game money and then as you kill people you gain money and can buy better guns.

Just a nice break from competitive games like America's Army. Which is also really nice.. there are no special guns, you select the gun you want to use.. and you use it. However, it does take a lot more skill. Which I don't have. *Wink

Chuck38, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Dean73 Win User
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3 mate and in the EADC clan, but I have to say Laith i'm still waiting for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to come out. So the day it comes out I am getting it, but before that i'm trading my PS4 for an Xbox One.

Time to watch the next ep which is in 2min.... FILLERS PLEASE BEGONE!!!

Dean73, Dec 2, 2015
  4. What Games are you playing right now?

I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4.

Redneck Hermit, Dec 2, 2015
  5. Dean73 Win User
    I got Battlefront two days ago.

Dean73, Dec 2, 2015
  6. AC: Syndicate, Fallout 4 and GTA Online.

blackroseMD1, Dec 3, 2015
  7. BlueBaron Win User
    Not a hardcore gamer. Currently enjoying Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, Minecraft and Project Zomboid.

If you have never heard of Project Zomboid, I suggest you check it out at : The Ultimate Zombie Survival RPG . It's a very addictive apocalypse/zombie survival game.

BlueBaron, Dec 3, 2015
  8. Laith Win User

Ughhh, i hate fillers so much, I haven't watched Naruto in like a month or two now because of the stupid spoilers.

Less fillers more Kaguya!

Laith, Dec 3, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain !

jds63, Dec 3, 2015
  10. Battlefield 4
    Battlefield 3
    Rainbow Six Siege
    ArmA 3 Exile
    The Forest

BrandonR188, Dec 4, 2015
  11. The ones Windows 10 will allow. I like older games but many of my games are DVD media circa 2002-2008 with securom. Friggin annoyed that MS prevents some of them from running. At the moment left 4 dead 2 prob gets most play time

Scottyboy99, Dec 8, 2015
  12. Atomic77 Win User
    Ive been playing mostly Sims 4, Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2, I also have Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2, Hearthstone, Dark Spore, Left for Dead 2, Baseball 2011, wheel of fortune deluxe and Need for speed shift. I also do a lot of games on facebook.

Atomic77, Dec 13, 2015
  13. What Games are you playing right now?

On Xbox One: Elder Scrolls Online / on Win 10: Euro Truck Sim 2, Wolfenstein Old Blood, and Splinter Cell Blacklist. I know they're older, but I'm a budget gamer and have to wait for sales. It'll be a while for Fallout 4 and GTA 5

Spidey1976, Dec 14, 2015
  14. Hey Spidey, I like the older games too. Shame they don't all necessarily run on Windows 10. Unfortunately the need for the latest and greatest GPU drivers (which I am fed up of constantly updating) and the excessive amounts of hard disk space required on modern games puts me off quite a bit. Titles are now regulary sucking up 40 - 50 gb of HD space now. Even on 2 or 3 TB system things will fill up fast! Not to mention the amount of time it takes to download these games if one buys them in digital format (as seems the norm these days)

Scottyboy99, Dec 14, 2015
  15. With the TR2 update it's definitely easier to run the older games thanks to the fix to the DX8/9 issues. I agree completely on the drive space. I had 3TB of storage, but now one of those drives has failed. I had to do a lot of picking and choosing to get down to 2TB. Hopefully in the near future they will write better compression for the higher detail graphics, but I really doubt it. Storage will just keep increasing. At least the size of drives increases as well.

SylenThunder, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]: Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610