Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yeah running TR2 I have managed to install some older titles which seem ok. But I think the securom / safe disc block is burning my fingers on a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Oct 9, 2015.

1. What Games are you playing right now?

Yeah running TR2 I have managed to install some older titles which seem ok. But I think the securom / safe disc block is burning my fingers on a couple games. I have one old game 'American McGee's Alice' that I love but the disc by EA has securom so it refuses to run. And it's not available in digital format so I guess that's a game consigned to history. I read you can re activate the driver in Windows via a cmd prompt but that's only if you upgraded from Windows 7. Mines a new PC which came with clean install of 10 so no driver in system for me. Oh well, I'm enjoying playing Grand Prix 4 and championship manager 01-02 at the mo. Still going through my library of games installing them and seeing which ones work or do not. I tend to try and buy them on steam now and replace my older discs where possible but steam or origin don't cover all unfortunately

Scottyboy99, Dec 15, 2015
  2. seek Win User

I'm playing Skyrim again!

What Games are you playing right now? [​IMG]

3. What Games are you playing right now? [​IMG]

Finishing Dying Light. Some Battlefield 4 and ARK: Survival Evolved.

nomadgamer13, Dec 16, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

What Games are you playing right now?

Assassins Creed Syndicate, got it as a freebie with my GPU. It's a fun game.

What Games are you playing right now? [​IMG]

5. Dude Win User
    Liked Syndicate so much, I picked up AC3 to, it is a fun series

[youtube]Jft4UXlskok[/youtube]

6. Syndicate is really great. An awesome return to form for the Assassin's Creed series.

blackroseMD1, Dec 24, 2015
  7. Atomic77 Win User
    Ive been really getting into Heroes of the storm lately. I also like playing The Sims 4 since the latest expansion pack and other blizzard games like starcraft 2 and Diablo 3.

Atomic77, Jan 1, 2016
  8. RobboUK Win User

For me currently I am playing,

ARMA 3
    BF4
    FALLOUT 4
    MAD MAX
    ROCKET LEAGUE (So much fun with friends)
    RAINBOW 6 SEIGE
    PROJECT CARS
    SQUAD

I am waiting on BF5 though I am hoping they bring something back with that from the BF2 glory days.

RobboUK, Jan 5, 2016
  9. hamnat Win User
    Finished Syndicate and Unity which I had been putting off since I got it free with my video card. First Creed games I've played.
    Still need to get more into my Dying light have only done a couple hours playtime. Put Rise of Tomb Raider on my steam wishlist will finally be released after that lame exclusivity deal.

hamnat, Jan 5, 2016
  10. Just started on GTA V

Only been doing it a couple of days but so far enjoying it, not tried the online side of it yet

paulsalter, Jan 5, 2016
  11. Stephanie Win User
    Warframe The Second Dream ... love it *Smile

Stephanie, Jan 5, 2016
  12. seek Win User
    paulsalter, how does GTA V run on your laptop?

13. RobboUK Win User

A few of my friends been bugging me to get into Warframe, but I am not sure all round. Since I play alot of FPS haha!

RobboUK, Jan 7, 2016
  14. Online is a lot of fun if you play with friends. Public sessions are a lot of fun too, until you run into some kid using a trainer or mods.

blackroseMD1, Jan 10, 2016
  15. CODAW
    Crysis 3
    Fear 3
    MOHWF
    Metro 2033 Redux
    Wolfenstien:The New Order
    World of tanks
    World of planes
    World of ships

python134r, Jan 16, 2016
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]: Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610