Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Squad , which im completely addicted to , and recently played through crysis 3 again now i can max it out at 1440p , its quite good online too there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Archie123 Win User

What Games are you playing right now?

Squad , which im completely addicted to , and recently played through crysis 3 again now i can max it out at 1440p , its quite good online too there are a few people still playing. Just played through wolfenstein the new order again had it on ps4 before i built this new rig. bought battlefront and although it looks lovely its boring as hell after about 4 hours , tried Ark bored me stupid , got skyrim in the steam sale for 5 quid quite liking it although rpg isnt normally my type of game , spent more time modding it that playing it though What Games are you playing right now? :p . and BLOPS 3 i dip into when i only have the odd half hour for gaming

Archie123, Jan 16, 2016

2. My wife restricts my PC time - I managed to get a quick game of solitaire in the other day SIGH *Sad. Got a PS4 too but I've only ever really browsed the menus.

Scottyboy99, Jan 16, 2016
  3. Archie123 Win User
    I tend to go on while shes watching the soaps *chuckle

Archie123, Jan 16, 2016
  4. seek Win User

Playing more coop Insurgency

What Games are you playing right now? [​IMG]

5. Mainly Ark: Survival Evolved at the moment. Just picked up Far Cry Primal. Seems pretty interesting so far.

blackroseMD1, Mar 5, 2016
  6. Praxis Win User
    Elite Dangerous, first game I`ve played since Star trek Voyager Elite Force!

Praxis, Mar 5, 2016
  7. seek Win User
    Just got a new system and playing Witcher 3. Amazing game!

8. zztemp Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege exclusively (due to time issues)

zztemp, May 8, 2016
  9. Fallout 4 and Quantum Break, with a little Ark thrown in.

blackroseMD1, May 9, 2016
  10. I just finished Witcher 3. Over 100 hours of superb (DX11) graphics and smooth, optimized enjoyable game play. Now playing some of the quests I didn't get to during the story session.

Seems Nvidia "quietly" stuck a DX12 SLI profile for GOW UE in their latest driver 365.10. I'm trying that out and it works better than anything else so far. We are still waiting for the game dev multi gpu support which they just confirmed again is coming.

Also playing some Project Cars. Not the car most would choose on that course but I love the muscle cars of the late 60's. I'm taking a 69 Mustang GT through the street courses in California. Blackrose: keep yourself, friends, family and loved ones off the streets until I get this beast under control. I'm hitting all the blind corners pretty much side ways at this point. LOL.

specialkone, May 10, 2016
  11. Just picked up Rocket League. That game is ridiculously fun with friends.

blackroseMD1, May 13, 2016
  12. Saw the benchmarks on Doom. Disappointed to yet again see a Kepler 770 well below a Maxwell 960. Also the 365.19 driver disables SLI in the Doom profile. Hear, however, that they plan to implement multi GPU which is strange for an OGL title, or perhaps they will do it when they implement the Vulcan patch.

Then took a look at a you tube video where a guy was running Doom on a GTX 770 2G. Looked smooth to me, which is what is most important. Bought it and have been playing campaign for about an hour. Medium settings running from the 60's to the 30's but it is running as smooth as silk. *Smile.

How could I not get the latest Doom, the original game that basically started the thrill of PC gaming for many of us. It is also giving me another reason to look closely at a 1080.

Ah, the legendary Doom. Having lots of fun. Anyone on this forum who doesn't understand this word? DISKETTES

specialkone, May 14, 2016
  13. What Games are you playing right now?

Playing WWE2K16 Career Mode

solarstarshines, May 15, 2016
  14. I'm actually playing that right now. Doing the SCSA Showcase mode.

blackroseMD1, May 15, 2016
  15. I was playing Showcase but damn it i am fighting Seth (Rollins) Metal and that Ahole is fast even though i am mad strong me and him are in a rivarly and i probably will face him at WM for the tittle i am trying to beat him on Monday night Raw dude is making me go the limit i have to use all kinds of tricks to survive him it isn't pretty lol

solarstarshines, May 15, 2016
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]: Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610