Windows 10: What Games are you playing right now?

Discus and support What Games are you playing right now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Personally, right now, CS:GO, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 and as always osu!. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Laith Win User

What Games are you playing right now?

Personally, right now, CS:GO, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 and as always osu!.

Laith, Jun 23, 2016
  2. dwarfer66 Win User

Original Doom and Quake 1 & 2 with HD graphics packs.

dwarfer66, Jun 23, 2016
  3. Just cracked 120 hours in Fallout 4 and the end is nowhere in sight. Hopefully I'll have it finished by Christmas.

blackroseMD1, Jun 23, 2016
  4. What Games are you playing right now?

Smite your foes, Buddy!

Vince Massi, Jun 23, 2016
  5. That is most certainly the plan. Hahaha

blackroseMD1, Jun 23, 2016
  6. essenbe Win User
    What Games are you playing right now? [​IMG]

essenbe, Jun 23, 2016
  7. Laith Win User
    Oooooh, Medel of Honor. Great game, I have the disc laying somewhere, I hope it isn't all scratched up and I have no code so I can redeem it on Steam :S

Laith, Jun 24, 2016
  8. essenbe Win User

If you just have the code you can download it from Steam. Its a great game though.

essenbe, Jun 24, 2016
  9. Laith Win User
    Yeah, I know. That's why I hope the package and stuff isn't gone, because the code is inside and It has been years since I played that game so of course I can't remember the code from the top of my head. It's maybe redeemed on one of my other steam accounts?

Laith, Jun 24, 2016
  10. essenbe Win User
    If you've redeemed it before is should be in your list of games in the Library, I think.

essenbe, Jun 24, 2016
  11. Laith Win User
    Yeah, I know. But problem is that I have like 3 Steam accounts because back then I kept forgetting either my steam name or password so I must have created a new one and had it stored there.

12. Microsoft Solitaire love it
    Daily Challenge is good got enough points to now play Star Club
    This is awesome

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What Games are you playing right now? - Similar Threads - Games are playing

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  4. "You can't sign in to this device right now" message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "You can't sign in to this device right now" message: Hello.About ten minutes ago, when trying to sign-in to my device, I got the message "You can't sign in to your account right now", with the suggestion to check accounts.live.com for support.This had me very worried, so as soon as I could sign in, I went to my account and...
  5. What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the limit on play-time in a game that still leaves you eligible for a refund?: My friend and I are switching from the Windows version of Minecraft to the Java edition and I am trying to figure out if he is eligible for a refund before having him go thru the refund process....
  6. What Childhood games do you still play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Childhood games do you still play?: Here is a small list of games that I always find myself coming back to: 1. Heroes of might and Magic 3 2. Runescape 3. Serious Sam TFE and TSE 4. Need for Speed Underground 2; Most Wanted (2005); Hot Pursuit 2 Do you play anything similar? If anyone's down to play together...
  7. Error - You cannot access this Right now

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error - You cannot access this Right now: Hello All.. Trust all doing well and safe. Recently my organization moved to office 365 and all clients to Win-10. Whenever am trying to login to Outlook am getting this error frequently (attached screenshot), have removed the email ID (security purpose). Either i have to...
  8. Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apparently no admin rights in Microsoft what now?: Just wanted to download FiveM files and I already got the download Cancelled due to insufficient permissions. If I want to open it now, it says I don't have enough access! I am the only one at the PC and I have no idea what to do now Anscheinend keine admin Rechte in...
  9. Games Crash Right to Desktop Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash Right to Desktop Now: My games now crash straight to the desktop now. GTA V, MGS V, Just Cause 3, very strange I don't know if it was a Windows update or something with Nvidia? I rolled back drivers and still the same, it was doing it before this update but out of the blue. It worked fine before,...
  10. What Games are you playing right now? [2]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Games are you playing right now? [2]: Been playing some Assassin's Creed Origins... [img] 100610