Windows 10: What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

Discus and support What games did everyone get, this Christmas? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, folk So; with all the excitement for Christmas out of the way. What games did you get, or are going to get for the new year? For me, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Dec 29, 2018.

1. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

Hey there, folk

So; with all the excitement for Christmas out of the way. What games did you get, or are going to get for the new year?

For me, I am looking at Fallout or Battlefield.

Nathan,

:)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Dec 29, 2018

2. Merry Christmas To All

Happy Holidays, and for those whom celebrate it, Merry Christmas.

I've been naughty though. In my head I'm paraphrasing White Christmas to suit Agent 47.

It goes something like,

I'm dreaming of a black hit list
    With every thug I drag and stow
    Where the rooftops slicken
    While mob men listen
    To blood stained footsteps in the snow

I'm dreaming of a black hit list
    With every hit list that I write
    May your days be bloody and black
    And may all your hit list men get whacked

What,...well this IS the Games board.

Frag Maniac, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Guitar Win User
    Christmas Giveaway - Payday 2

Alright - and the winner (randomly chosen) is

• AlienIsGOD
    Thanks everybody for entering and Merry Christmas!

Guitar, Dec 29, 2018
  4. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

1. What games did everyone get, this Christmas? - Similar Threads - games did everyone

2. Merry Christmas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merry Christmas: Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all fellow members here on the forums. And for those of you that do Not celebrant Christmas, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to You all.Merry Christmas Everyone!And Happy Holidays...
  3. Merry Christmas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merry Christmas: Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all fellow members here on the forums. And for those of you that do Not celebrant Christmas, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to You all.Merry Christmas Everyone!And Happy Holidays...
  4. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  5. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  6. What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone: I use the computer extensively and try to get the best tools I can get, while keeping the prices down if possible.Maybe 7 years ago I had Adobe Acrobat for PDF software. It was a volume license that I bought as a used disc off ebay and I called Adobe to make sure the license...
  7. What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone

What PDF software is good to get? ....and a WAKE UP CALL for everyone: I use the computer extensively and try to get the best tools I can get, while keeping the prices down if possible.Maybe 7 years ago I had Adobe Acrobat for PDF software. It was a volume license that I bought as a used disc off ebay and I called Adobe to make sure the license...
  8. Microsoft Christmas Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Christmas Wallpaper: Why doesn't Microsoft have Christmas Wallpaper to upload? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-christmas-wallpaper/17b81a74-c105-46a0-b6ac-e9fb441219af
  9. Christmas themes...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Christmas themes...?: I had no idea that it would be so challenging in 2019 to find some nice festive themes from the store and using Google. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Mistah-S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8duon/christmas_themes/
  10. SSD for Christmas may Get, but some questions first

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD for Christmas may Get, but some questions first: Hi All Little Nervous on getting my very first SSD, Typically I sleep the PC at night when I'm done for the day, and have PC do any maintenance needed, any video encoding needed, or just sleep some nights, sometimes I remote in from phone during night, and do a few tasks,...