Windows 10: what games will work with joystick on windows10

Discus and support what games will work with joystick on windows10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; would like to know if there are any games that still use a joystick with windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyBruno1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. what games will work with joystick on windows10

would like to know if there are any games that still use a joystick with windows10

:)

AndyBruno1, Mar 18, 2020

2. How to play Games with Joystick

Hello Muralir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you connect your Joystick with the system and try to play games?
    • Is you system detecting the USB Joystick?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing with Joystick?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 18, 2020
  3. joystick

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the joystick?

You can try few troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Run the
    Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Update and Security.
    3. Select Troubleshoot option.
    4. Now click on Hardware and Devices and
      Run the troubleshooter.

You can also refer the following article to
    troubleshoot game controllers in Microsoft games

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 18, 2020
  4. what games will work with joystick on windows10

JOYSTICK GAMING

The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD.

The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.).

Is there any way to use the Joystick or the only option is to use the keyboard.

JatinVerma1, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

what games will work with joystick on windows10

1. what games will work with joystick on windows10 - Similar Threads - games joystick windows10

2. Joystick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Joystick: Hi all, I bought a new joystick Thrustmaster T flight stick X in december last year. It worked perfectly well on my last laptop Acer, i7, gtx 760m, win 10. After buying a new laptop last week I plugged a joystick into usb port and it was recognized as - T flight stick X...
  3. Laptop Keyboard is not working because of joystick?

Laptop Keyboard is not working because of joystick?: I was just trying to connect my joystick to my laptop, after that suddenly the keyboard on my laptop is not working anymore. I am not sure if it was caused by the joystick connection or not, because before the keyboard worked just fine. But I have tried to troubleshoot,...
  4. joystick

joystick: How to configure sidewinder joystick to work with this simulator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/joystick/ba043b23-12c7-4574-a8d4-f5ffd47f2dc5
  5. WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.: Combat Flight simulator, XP Version, boots and runs well with the keyboard and Sidewinder precision pro Joystick runs and is recognized by Win 10. However the game will not recognize the joystick although this joy stick was designed for this program. Everything worked well...
  6. Joystick refuses to work on F S game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick refuses to work on F S game.: Although recognized in the control panel and the controls are fully functioning when calibrating when trying to use the joystick nothing works. The game is M S Combat Flight Simulator Europe I have tried a Rawlings U S B nest also without success and three different...
  7. Joystick works on laptop but not on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick works on laptop but not on pc: I have recently bought a joystick, it works perfectly on my laptop but on my pc it becomes unspecified and the inputs don't work (both my laptop and pc have been formatted)...
  8. JOYSTICK GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOYSTICK GAMING: The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.). Is there...
  9. Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Joystick T Flight Stick X with flight games not working: Hi I purchased and connected successfully a Thrustmaster joystick t flight stick x to my gaming laptop windows 10. When I do the tests all is fine BUT when I try to play a flight game it only lets me use the keyboard.... I'm playing for example Space Jet War Galaxy Machines...
  10. Joystick and Throttle nolonger detectabl by most games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick and Throttle nolonger detectabl by most games: I have a Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS Joystick and Throttle which used to work on my system. Now however, the vast majority of my games do not detect either device at all when they are plugged in. I have the correct and updated drivers for the joysticks. Under windows, ALL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what windows 10 game work with the trust master joystick