Windows 10: What going on? please help.

Discus and support What going on? please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZephyrusGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggy9kq/what_going_on_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZephyrusGG, May 10, 2020.

1. What going on? please help.

/u/ZephyrusGG, May 10, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 10, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

What going on? please help.

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • What going on? please help. [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

What going on? please help.

1. What going on? please help. - Similar Threads - going please help

2. Brightness wouldn't go up, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness wouldn't go up, please help: Please help me fix this issue. Hi, my laptop screen brightness was fully reduce and it was blank which is normal, but when I tried increasing it back it wouldn't work and now I'm staring at a black screen. I tried restarting by holding the power button but after the logo the...
  3. Brightness wouldn't go up, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness wouldn't go up, please help: Please help me fix this issue. Hi, my laptop screen brightness was fully reduce and it was blank which is normal, but when I tried increasing it back it wouldn't work and now I'm staring at a black screen. I tried restarting by holding the power button but after the logo the...
  4. Brightness wouldn't go up, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE HELP I'M GOING TO DIE: Hello there. I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine. It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing around and decide to install Windows 10. everything okay, installed the Bootcamp and everything and the transition was cool. I...
  6. what's going on with my pc ? *help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what's going on with my pc ? *help: Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro BaseBoard Product Z170A GAMING M5 MS-7977 Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB System Type x64-based PC Graphic card...
  7. Please someone help I’m going insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please someone help I’m going insane: I just built a brand new pc literally an hour ago I installed everything right everything is no longer than a week old (besides gpu) and my pc keeps crashing literally seconds after boot up. But not like crash crash well here’s the thing. It turns on the fans spin the lights...
  8. CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!? I am going to go INSANE! BSOD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!? I am going to go INSANE! BSOD and...: Here is the thread that provided no relief: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-frequent-bsod-crashes-irql-kernal-etc/b13df81d-3c63-4d77-8d31-f34b2fd8639d?page=5&auth=1 I am at the end of my rope....
  9. Going through BSOD Armageddon, PLEASE HELP !!!

Going through BSOD Armageddon, PLEASE HELP !!!: I started getting BSOD stop codes on the first of January and nothing before that day, the Laptop was working fine with no problems, I hadn't installed anything new since I first got it last year and I hardly save anything on it, everything goes into my external hard drive so...
  10. screen wont go away, please help

screen wont go away, please help: THis screen wont go away, restart, relog, close all programs. It stays and randomly goes away, but if i restart i just have to wait hours sometimes for it to go away, what the hell is THIS????...