Windows 10: what going on with my windows 11

Discus and support what going on with my windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i installed windows 11 on a unsupported hardware it 10 years old almost 11 and there alot of stuff going on first i cant even get the insider dev... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr.Ben-281, Dec 1, 2021.

1. what going on with my windows 11

hello i installed windows 11 on a unsupported hardware it 10 years old almost 11 and there alot of stuff going on first i cant even get the insider dev channel and the perfomance is kinda slow that all the problem.

:)

Mr.Ben-281, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 2, 2021
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • what going on with my windows 11 [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. steve108 Win User

what going on with my windows 11

steve108, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

what going on with my windows 11

1. what going on with my windows 11 - Similar Threads - going

2. What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?: I ask. because not only has it taken control of all my files and media, it now always seems to have an excuse for not allowing a log-in? I've discovered MS SID.s being placed in my registry coinciding with all my permissions on software that I've purchased and own on a...
  3. What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?: I ask. because not only has it taken control of all my files and media, it now always seems to have an excuse for not allowing a log-in? I've discovered MS SID.s being placed in my registry coinciding with all my permissions on software that I've purchased and own on a...
  4. My laptop wasn't turning on so I went to go charge it like it said to do here. Later when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wasn't turning on so I went to go charge it like it said to do here. Later when...: The laptop wasn't this bad the first time I lashed out on it, so this one might just be a glitch as my computer was fully charged and turned off for no reason....
  5. My laptop wasn't turning on so I went to go charge it like it said to do here. Later when...

My laptop wasn't turning on so I went to go charge it like it said to do here. Later when...: The laptop wasn't this bad the first time I lashed out on it, so this one might just be a glitch as my computer was fully charged and turned off for no reason....
  6. Blue Screen Won’t Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Won’t Go Away: A few weeks ago I came home to my computer sitting on the blue screen error. It prompted me to either restart the computer or try advanced options. At first I attempted restarting 3-4 times, but it always brought me back to that same screen after auto repair attempts failed....
  7. Blue Screen Won’t Go Away

Blue Screen Won’t Go Away: A few weeks ago I came home to my computer sitting on the blue screen error. It prompted me to either restart the computer or try advanced options. At first I attempted restarting 3-4 times, but it always brought me back to that same screen after auto repair attempts failed....
  8. I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...: I bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop and when I turn it on the keyboard works for a few seconds then stops working completely. When I hard shut down the laptop it works again for a few moments then stops working again...
  9. I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...

I recently bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop. When I go to sign in the keyboard...: I bought a used rog zephyrus gaming laptop and when I turn it on the keyboard works for a few seconds then stops working completely. When I hard shut down the laptop it works again for a few moments then stops working again...
  10. When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use the snipping tool, it doesn't show notifications, nor does it go to my folder????: I try to use the snipping tool, and it works fine, except it doesn't go to my corresponding folder [pictures] and it doesn't pop a a notification! I have my notis turned on, help????????...