Windows 10: what going on with my windows 11

Discus and support what going on with my windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i installed windows 11 on a unsupported hardware it 10 years old almost 11 and there alot of stuff going on first i cant even get the insider dev... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr.Ben-281, Dec 1, 2021.

1. what going on with my windows 11

hello i installed windows 11 on a unsupported hardware it 10 years old almost 11 and there alot of stuff going on first i cant even get the insider dev channel and the perfomance is kinda slow that all the problem.

:)

Mr.Ben-281, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 1, 2021
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • what going on with my windows 11 [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. steve108 Win User

what going on with my windows 11

steve108, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

what going on with my windows 11

1. what going on with my windows 11 - Similar Threads - going

2. Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?: Hello, I have a surface go 3 and I would like to know if I can use this laptop to write an exam with the lockdown browser. Will there be any problems if I do that and should I avoid using this laptopt? is there any possibility it will crash?...
  3. Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?: Hello, I have a surface go 3 and I would like to know if I can use this laptop to write an exam with the lockdown browser. Will there be any problems if I do that and should I avoid using this laptopt? is there any possibility it will crash?...
  4. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-has-windows-10-and-system-is-going-on/08ac5f58-9e4e-41ce-b409-00829a9b8d35
  5. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am8PClGGz_GWgTwA4qBCkl3sflMo?e=bPIFUpAbove link has dump file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-has-windows-10-and-system-is-going-on/08ac5f58-9e4e-41ce-b409-00829a9b8d35
  6. My system has windows 10 and system is going on BSOD . please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  8. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  9. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...
  10. PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...

PC is stuck on "Getting Windows ready, don't turn of your computer" after going to sleep...: I just bought this secondhand PC and I factory reset it delete files but don't clean drive, download windows from this device, delete windows driver only and left it while it was on the "Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" phase. When I came back it turns out...