Windows 10: what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows

Discus and support what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by harisekar, May 18, 2022.

1. harisekar Win User

what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows

:)

harisekar, May 18, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 18, 2022
  4. what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows - Similar Threads - happen turn off

2. Pc turning off while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  3. Pc turning off while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  4. I turned off my computer while it was installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off my computer while it was installing Windows 11: Hi, I tried booting a computer with a usb to install windows 11. I went through the whole process; got to the BIOS, chose language, selected the drive to install on, etc. I then got the screen that displays the percentage of installation and everything loaded all the way to...
  5. I turned off my computer while it was installing Windows 11

I turned off my computer while it was installing Windows 11: Hi, I tried booting a computer with a usb to install windows 11. I went through the whole process; got to the BIOS, chose language, selected the drive to install on, etc. I then got the screen that displays the percentage of installation and everything loaded all the way to...
  6. what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows: what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-if-i-turn-off-my-pc-while-installing/0aa6677b-5533-4352-a7fa-2e8e22babc2d
  7. what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows

what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows: what happen if I turn off my pc while installing windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-if-i-turn-off-my-pc-while-installing/0aa6677b-5533-4352-a7fa-2e8e22babc2d
  8. Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/___NepTune___ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3bixl/turned_my_pc_on_and_this_happened_what_should_i_do/
  9. PC turned off while updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC turned off while updating Windows: I was Updating my windows 10 to the newest version i.e. version 2004 that Microsoft released on 9th June. But unfortunately there was a power cut in my area and my pc turned off. It was showing "Working on Updates and 85% complete" before it got turned off. After few moments...
  10. PC turns off while in use.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off while in use.: My PC turns off while I am using it. If it sits idle for over 20 seconds, it shuts down. I have to hit the ON/OFF switch and wait for it to re-boot back up. It takes me back to where I was at. [moved from office forum]...