Windows 10: What happen to my $10 credit or do I still have it?

Discus and support What happen to my $10 credit or do I still have it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I haven't used my gift card yet but this showed up on my page? What does it mean? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pbpginfwmy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. What happen to my $10 credit or do I still have it?

I haven't used my gift card yet but this showed up on my page?

What does it mean?

What happen to my  credit or do I still have it? dc46971a-b890-44ae-a2ce-b56ee26ffa13?upload=true.jpg

:)

pbpginfwmy, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Jun 23, 2020
  4. What happen to my $10 credit or do I still have it?

Credit Card Problem

(Given that I have no idea what the problem is, I have an equal lack of idea as to which forum this belongs in; thus, it is here, and open to being moved.)

Briefly, I received a replacement credit card last Tuesday. Getting it authorized was very difficult due to the issuer's system having a problem. With the help of a second-level technician, I was finally able to log on to the credit card site. That, however, is of no use, as I never get to the account data, just to a brief text message, "The site you are trying to access is currently unavailable."

I have made two subsequent calls; the one this morning got me a 2-nd level tech, who tried to fix the situation, and ended up suggesting I ask my ISP if they have any idea.

When I log on, there is a message in the tab about what is happening, but it is visible for such a short time that I can only read the first few letters. I surmise that if I could capture that information and supply it to tech support, that might assist, but I have no idea as to how to do that. Suggestions?

Furthermore, I have no idea as to what to ask the ISP, so suggestions about that are also solicited.

Not Myself, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

What happen to my $10 credit or do I still have it?

1. What happen to my $10 credit or do I still have it? - Similar Threads - happen $10 credit

2. There is a charge on my credit card that is linked to an account I do not have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a charge on my credit card that is linked to an account I do not have the...: My son had an xbox that I added my card too. He is no longer with us and I do not know the account info and need the automatic payment to stop....
  3. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  4. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  5. Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I...: Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-amount-charged-to-my-credit-card-i/8117ba8f-145c-4a61-8fe0-e51b9e7c34e7
  6. Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I...: Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-amount-charged-to-my-credit-card-i/8117ba8f-145c-4a61-8fe0-e51b9e7c34e7
  7. Hello, I have a amount charged to my credit card, I do not know what it is for , who do I...

8. Do I pay for the use of skype? What are credits?

Do I pay for the use of skype? What are credits?: Do I pay for the use of skype? I am new to skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-pay-for-the-use-of-skype-what-are-credits/6014aa3a-b8b9-4b8a-8ad7-26fc8c99f258
  9. I Have no idea what happened...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...
  10. What to do if this happens to my sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do if this happens to my sound?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jobsen05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8rt06/what_to_do_if_this_happens_to_my_sound/