Windows 10: What Happend Here?

Discus and support What Happend Here? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacob_968, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Jacob_968 Win User

What Happend Here?

I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here?

:)

Jacob_968, Dec 11, 2023

2. What happend with InstaPic?

I reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday because of some problems with directX. After all i couldn't find an InstaPic app in Windows Store. It was one of more usefull app in all system. What happend?

RafałPawłowski, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Nokia Lumia 920 Powerbutton and Camerabutton doesn't work

Thanks for the responce!

That was also my first though... What i just don't seem to understand is the cause of the problem. It just happend out of nowhere. So the next step is to send a message to Nokia Care i suggest.

Vin_cent_V, Dec 11, 2023
  4. maphanna Win User

What Happend Here?

why when i update to win 7.5 update installed 3, step 8 to9 it spend for long time (3-4) houre if i cancel what happend? What Happend Here? :(

why when i update to win 7.5 update installed 3, step 8 to9 it spend for long time (3-4) houre if i cancel what happend? What Happend Here? :( , it make my phone broken down or not?

maphanna, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

What Happend Here?

1. What Happend Here? - Similar Threads - Happend Here

2. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...: I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-after-reseted-my-pc-it/024131d8-e829-4e43-93c0-39fd460c20c1
  3. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...: I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-after-reseted-my-pc-it/024131d8-e829-4e43-93c0-39fd460c20c1
  4. What Happend Here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55
  5. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...: Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried...
  6. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...: Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried...
  7. I encrypt files but nothing happends

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I encrypt files but nothing happends: I tried to encrypt my files as the images below shows. I have the option available and everything but when i click on opening the files it doesn't ask me for a passwords or anything. It just shows a yellow lock on top of the files but nothing else....
  8. I encrypt files but nothing happends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I encrypt files but nothing happends: I tried to encrypt my files as the images below shows. I have the option available and everything but when i click on opening the files it doesn't ask me for a passwords or anything. It just shows a yellow lock on top of the files but nothing else....
  9. I encrypt files but nothing happends

10. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...