Windows 10: What Happend Here?

Discus and support What Happend Here? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob_968, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Jacob_968 Win User

What Happend Here?

I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here?

:)

Jacob_968, Dec 11, 2023

2. What happend with InstaPic?

I reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday because of some problems with directX. After all i couldn't find an InstaPic app in Windows Store. It was one of more usefull app in all system. What happend?

RafałPawłowski, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Nokia Lumia 920 Powerbutton and Camerabutton doesn't work

Thanks for the responce!

That was also my first though... What i just don't seem to understand is the cause of the problem. It just happend out of nowhere. So the next step is to send a message to Nokia Care i suggest.

Vin_cent_V, Dec 11, 2023
  4. maphanna Win User

What Happend Here?

why when i update to win 7.5 update installed 3, step 8 to9 it spend for long time (3-4) houre if i cancel what happend? What Happend Here? :(

why when i update to win 7.5 update installed 3, step 8 to9 it spend for long time (3-4) houre if i cancel what happend? What Happend Here? :( , it make my phone broken down or not?

maphanna, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

What Happend Here?

1. What Happend Here? - Similar Threads - Happend Here

2. I was downloading ubisoft connect when all of a sudden this happends when I put my cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was downloading ubisoft connect when all of a sudden this happends when I put my cursor...: I was downloading ubisoft connect when I put my mouse cursor on the windowed app and this happend. The weird colors started popping up when I put my cursor on the windowed app. Can anyone help?...
  3. I was downloading ubisoft connect when all of a sudden this happends when I put my cursor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was downloading ubisoft connect when all of a sudden this happends when I put my cursor...: I was downloading ubisoft connect when I put my mouse cursor on the windowed app and this happend. The weird colors started popping up when I put my cursor on the windowed app. Can anyone help?...
  4. I was downloading ubisoft connect when all of a sudden this happends when I put my cursor...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. GPU Shutting down, like resist to windows, it's happend everytime when I updating the GPU...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Shutting down, like resist to windows, it's happend everytime when I updating the GPU...: I'm using - i3 4170- AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP NEW- Motherboard Asrock B85 Pro4 DDR 3- PSU Player 700 Watt Bronze NEW- RAM HYPERX Fury ddr3 NEWis there any explaination why GPU keep pushing off while i'm openin Windows or updating driver? I'm trying to browsing around, but i...
  6. GPU Shutting down, like resist to windows, it's happend everytime when I updating the GPU...

GPU Shutting down, like resist to windows, it's happend everytime when I updating the GPU...: I'm using - i3 4170- AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP NEW- Motherboard Asrock B85 Pro4 DDR 3- PSU Player 700 Watt Bronze NEW- RAM HYPERX Fury ddr3 NEWis there any explaination why GPU keep pushing off while i'm openin Windows or updating driver? I'm trying to browsing around, but i...
  7. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happend and your PIN isnt available.: can sign into microsoft account on here, but my pc i cant, i tried running a clean boot and now cant even get past lock screen, i followed some steps to try to get it into recovery mode, i did and tried to startup repair, and i cant even sign into my account because it says...
  8. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happend and your PIN isnt available.: can sign into microsoft account on here, but my pc i cant, i tried running a clean boot and now cant even get past lock screen, i followed some steps to try to get it into recovery mode, i did and tried to startup repair, and i cant even sign into my account because it says...
  9. something happend and your PIN isnt available.

10. What Happend Here?

What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55