Windows 10: what happend to windows 10 due unsportted

Discus and support what happend to windows 10 due unsportted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; what will happend to windows 10 in 2025 is gunna microsoft develop new os after windows 10 unsesported in 2025? there some fake image on google go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rizkymlg1234, Nov 20, 2018.

1. what happend to windows 10 due unsportted

what will happend to windows 10 in 2025 is gunna microsoft develop new os after windows 10 unsesported in 2025? there some fake image on google

go to this link=(https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1024&bih=611&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=NKjzW4vfLoqFvQT_lDo&q=windows+11&oq=windows+11&gs_l=img.3..0l7j0i30l3.1842708.1851248..1851662...0.0..1.130.1740.25j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..35i39j0i67.J6hZd6xF23U)

:)

rizkymlg1234, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

what happend to windows 10 due unsportted

Delta6326, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

what happend to windows 10 due unsportted

1. what happend to windows 10 due unsportted - Similar Threads - happend due unsportted

2. What Happend Here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55
  3. What Happend Here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55
  4. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  5. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  6. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  7. So this happend

So this happend: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/That_wierd_guy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l01ame/so_this_happend/
  8. All the apps are crashing don’t know what happend

All the apps are crashing don’t know what happend: All my apps are crashing without crash report web browsers are not working just open for few seconds and crashes, games are not working crashing freezing. i don’t know what cause the issue I also tried reinstall clean windows worked. PC worked well few days a ago. My specs...
  9. What has happend to our spell Check ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What has happend to our spell Check ?: What suddenly has changed that our spell check no longer works ? Both of my comptuers now if I am on a forum the spell check refuses to work as it always has. Anyone know why ? Am I the only person who has two comptuers that spell chekc underlines my words but refuses to...
  10. what happend

in Windows 10 Support
    what happend: ok I cant think what happened last night I had 15gigs free on my ssd ,I get home today and now I have 52 gigs free. I did not do a thing just turned it on and looked at my c drive . I cant see any thing missing 22783