Windows 10: what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open

Discus and support what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what happend with my laptop please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by heng bun, Aug 19, 2022.

1. heng bun Win User

what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open

what happend with my laptop please help me

:)

heng bun, Aug 19, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 19, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

1. what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open - Similar Threads - happend laoptop Gv627RC

2. What Happend Here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55
  3. What Happend Here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55
  4. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  5. Did I get a virus with what happend ?

Did I get a virus with what happend ?: Hello, I just wanted to tell some things that happened, one today, and two a long ago, that makes my suspicious about having a virus or not.Today, I wanted to install a mod for a game from a trusted website. But, maybe a trusted website where everyone downloads mods doesn't...
  6. what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open: what happend with my laptop please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-with-my-laoptop-gv627rc-i-cant-open/5c543300-3272-4a47-9dfc-5d5cfdf7e070
  7. what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open

what happend with my laoptop Gv627RC i can't open: what happend with my laptop please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-with-my-laoptop-gv627rc-i-cant-open/5c543300-3272-4a47-9dfc-5d5cfdf7e070
  8. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  9. So what happend to my Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So what happend to my Xbox game bar: I switched from home to pro, and know my nice game bar that showed everything, like sound, clips, pc usage. Is now a green bar, very small with limited options, only to record. submitted by /u/Louie___ [link] [comments]...
  10. what happend

in Windows 10 Support
    what happend: ok I cant think what happened last night I had 15gigs free on my ssd ,I get home today and now I have 52 gigs free. I did not do a thing just turned it on and looked at my c drive . I cant see any thing missing 22783