Windows 10: What happened to all my games I had before the upgrade??????

Discus and support What happened to all my games I had before the upgrade?????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not very happy with this recent upgrade. It took away all my games that I would normally plan and have been playing for years. I want them back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DianeSzabo1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. What happened to all my games I had before the upgrade??????

I am not very happy with this recent upgrade. It took away all my games that I would normally plan and have been playing for years. I want them back.

:)

DianeSzabo1, Sep 9, 2019

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 9, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 9, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

What happened to all my games I had before the upgrade??????

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

What happened to all my games I had before the upgrade??????

1. What happened to all my games I had before the upgrade?????? - Similar Threads - happened games before

2. What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?: I've got an old laptop that had windows 7 and it won't boot anymore loading screen appears with the bios option and then a white underline appears in the corner and laptop shuts off although I can access bios/F8/F12 and it won't shut off then So I decided to recover photos...
  3. What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?: I've got an old laptop that had windows 7 and it won't boot anymore loading screen appears with the bios option and then a white underline appears in the corner and laptop shuts off although I can access bios/F8/F12 and it won't shut off then So I decided to recover photos...
  4. What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. This is my home PC. What happened? this hasn't happened before.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is my home PC. What happened? this hasn't happened before.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Epic_Doge_Boi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6fxdi/this_is_my_home_pc_what_happened_this_hasnt/
  6. What happened to all the 3d models that the Photos app had available to use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to all the 3d models that the Photos app had available to use?: Last time I used windows photos I had access to way more 3d models. I only have access to official ones now. Before I could search things like 'Shrek' and find 3d models of shrek. I'm assuming that those were unofficial 3d models. Is there any way to get access to them again...
  7. What happened to the Internet Explorer I had in my notebook, that was on my taskbar that I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to the Internet Explorer I had in my notebook, that was on my taskbar that I...: I have windows 10 Pro 64 bit. It is NOT windows s. I hope I chose the correct category. This is new to me and I am learning it. However, I had Internet Explorer in this notebook, and I had opened it, used it and put the icon in my task bar. This was just a day ago, and it...
  8. I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!

in Cortana
    I don't seem to have all of the features that I had before!: First of all the laptop I have is a Razer Blade, so it was possible to easily upgrade the SSD. Right now the look of the desktop is quite different especially with where Cortana is and the look of the logo (My Old Laptop's logo is a mic symbol in the search bar). Also the...
  9. What happened to all my downloaded files???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened to all my downloaded files???: I am using Windows 10 ( not sure if that's the issue or not) but I haven't used my laptop in a couple of weeks but I went to open some files this morning that were downloaded months and several over a year ago and I have been accessing with no problem and ALL of my downloaded...
  10. what happened to all my files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happened to all my files?: my computer updated, and this morning i have lost everything that was on it...everything. all the art, the reference, my sketches, files...everything. i use this as my business and your update wiped everything...no warning, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can YOU fix this!!!!! I...