Windows 10: what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar

Discus and support what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar? Microsoft 365 has installed itself and lost my user self three times now!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DorisiHardeway, May 31, 2020.

1. what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar

what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar? Microsoft 365 has installed itself and lost my user self three times now!

:)

DorisiHardeway, May 31, 2020
  2. kreed66 Win User

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, May 31, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar. Cannot make it “stick” to the taskbar

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• When you say “Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar”, you mean pin the excel workbook to the task bar?
    • what exactly when you try to stick the excel file to the taskbar?
    If you are trying to pin the excel workbook to the taskbar.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on the start menu, select the icon and right-click on the icon.

• From the list, select pin it to taskbar or pin it to start.
    Also, you can drag the icon from the desktop and drop on the task bar.

I hope the information is helpful and if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, May 31, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, May 31, 2020
Thema:

what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar

1. what happened to all my pinned tasks on the taskbar - Similar Threads - happened pinned tasks

2. What happened to the PIN login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the PIN login?: After one of the updates, I was no longer able to login with my pin. Why was this feature eliminated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-pin-login/b819056e-d56f-4b40-a403-891d106b0f0d
  3. What happened to the PIN login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to the PIN login?: After one of the updates, I was no longer able to login with my pin. Why was this feature eliminated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-pin-login/b819056e-d56f-4b40-a403-891d106b0f0d
  4. What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?: What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?Actually By mistake i deleted all the tasks in tasks folder.Can anyone help me out?What will happen?I restarted my laptop though 2 times.There was no harm.I actually did that as there was a problem with Task...
  5. What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?

What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?: What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?Actually By mistake i deleted all the tasks in tasks folder.Can anyone help me out?What will happen?I restarted my laptop though 2 times.There was no harm.I actually did that as there was a problem with Task...
  6. What is happening to my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening to my taskbar?: As you can see the weather is glitching, also then it back to normal and glitch again.Also when I click it it just restart File explorer.What is happening? Why? How I solve it?My Laptop features:OS: Windows 10Laptot model: Packbard bellx64...
  7. What is happening to my taskbar?

What is happening to my taskbar?: As you can see the weather is glitching, also then it back to normal and glitch again.Also when I click it it just restart File explorer.What is happening? Why? How I solve it?My Laptop features:OS: Windows 10Laptot model: Packbard bellx64...
  8. What is happening to my taskbar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What has happened to my Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    What has happened to my Taskbar?: My TASKBAR suddenly went AWOL It had quite a large number of icons, probably around 50, almost all of which vanished. In fact the only ones left were in the overspill thingy. I transferred those to the Bar and a few more returned automatically, following a number of Boots,...
  10. what happened to all my files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happened to all my files?: my computer updated, and this morning i have lost everything that was on it...everything. all the art, the reference, my sketches, files...everything. i use this as my business and your update wiped everything...no warning, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can YOU fix this!!!!! I...