Windows 10: What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game

Discus and support What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana used to display a card with the Bills upcoming schedule. It seems to have stopped doing that. What happened to it? Another feature dropped?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MarkTiede, Oct 30, 2018.

1. MarkTiede Win User

What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game

Cortana used to display a card with the Bills upcoming schedule. It seems to have stopped doing that. What happened to it? Another feature dropped?

:)

MarkTiede, Oct 30, 2018
  2. MarkTiede Win User

Cortana used to display a card with the Bills upcoming schedule. It seems to have stopped doing that. What happened to it? Another feature dropped?

MarkTiede, Nov 9, 2018
  3. What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Since when are you facing this issue?

2) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

3) Check if your Windows is up-to-date by going to Settings >
    Update and Security
    > Windows Updates and install all the Windows Updates if there are any.

Meanwhile, try the below steps and reset Cortana once.

Step 1: Press the Windows key and the S
    key from your keyboard and click on the Notebook icon that is there on the vertical bar at the left side.

Step 2: Then, click on Settings > Then, toggle the
    On/Off Switch and turn off Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more.

Step 3: Restart the computer once and turn on Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more. again and check for the issue.

You may also refer Cortana is your truly personal digital assistantand
    What is Cortana?for more information on Cortana.

You can also refer
    Enroll in the Calendar.help preview and let Cortana schedule your meetings
    and

What's new in Cortana
    see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 9, 2018
  4. What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game

Change Work Schedule In Cortana

Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to tap/click on Cortana, go to settings and in the things to do list check for task scheduler and check if you can make the changes to the task.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to disable and enable Cortana again and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game - Similar Threads - happened Cortana showing

2. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?: On Windows 10 up to two weeks ago, I have a simple 1 AM-scheduled task. The action was to run python with the argument "C:/Users/Administrator/OneDrive/ProgrammingLanguages/Python files/Obsidian helpers/dailyNoteMaker.py"Then suddenly it stopped working. I have tried various...
  3. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?: On Windows 10 up to two weeks ago, I have a simple 1 AM-scheduled task. The action was to run python with the argument "C:/Users/Administrator/OneDrive/ProgrammingLanguages/Python files/Obsidian helpers/dailyNoteMaker.py"Then suddenly it stopped working. I have tried various...
  4. Cortana is not showing my schedule

in Cortana
    Cortana is not showing my schedule: I have a new computer at a new company and when I ask Cortana what my schedule is for today it answers that I have nothing scheduled, even though I do have appointments. I am signed in under my work account. Please help!...
  5. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...
  6. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything"?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything"?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...
  7. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CORTANA???: After a recent update Cortana dies not work like it use to before the update. My laptop has windows 10 pro installed on it. Windows 10 pro is up to date. I have reset my pc but this did not fix the issue with Cortana. I wish I had not have reset windows 10. I lost some...
  8. what happened to the cortana app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happened to the cortana app: since last update, lost cortana app. only have circle on task bar the cortana app is not avail at MS store. what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-cortana-app/ebde91f8-c8d9-41fc-a9ef-be6244db119a
  9. what happened to Cortana?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what happened to Cortana?: is Cortana disabled in build 2020? submitted by /u/mayagrafix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev0e56/what_happened_to_cortana/
  10. Something happened with Cortana for me

in Cortana
    Something happened with Cortana for me: Hi. In the past when I clicked on the Cortana Search Bar I got a message about Cortana welcoming me (such as Hi there or How can I help you?) with a smile thingy But now I have this: (its not a big deal I know but its annoying me and please help :( ) Also...