Windows 10: What happened to Drivers

Discus and support What happened to Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok, I am trying to rollback a driver for a printer. The printer is printing gobbledy gook. The problem I am having is the Driver Tab is missing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris Collins ccollins, Apr 28, 2020.

1. What happened to Drivers

Ok, I am trying to rollback a driver for a printer. The printer is printing gobbledy gook. The problem I am having is the Driver Tab is missing in Device Manager on Windows 10. Where did it go?

What happened to Drivers d9de9506-4eda-47e0-9906-498af3de0f21?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chris Collins ccollins, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 28, 2020
  4. TinKode Win User

What happened to Drivers

Driver updates

Hello GregVerstegen,

My name is and I'm here to help you.

Windows 10 should automatically install all the necessary drivers, but if that does not happen, you have two solutions.

1. Install the necessary drivers from the Internet/official websites of computer companies such as ASUS, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
    2. Install the required drivers from Device Manager.

How to install drivers from Device Manager?

Step 1: Open Dev. Manager. Click start (WIN button) and type Device Manager.

Step 2: Choose a section of the component parts. Ex: Keyboards, Sound Video and Game Controllers etc.

Step 3: Up, you have the option "Action". Click on it. Hit "Add Legacy Hardware". Click next. First, I suggest you choose the first option ("Search for and install the hardware automatically"). If it doesn't work, than choose the second
    option ("Install the hardware that I manually select from a list"). Click next. There, you have a list of all existing drivers.

TinKode, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

What happened to Drivers

1. What happened to Drivers - Similar Threads - happened Drivers

2. What happens if an older driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if an older driver: I have an MSI Katana laptop. My question is, is it ok to install an older intel driver on top of a newer one, such as the Intel IPF Driver or an Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver?...
  3. What happens if an older driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if an older driver: I have an MSI Katana laptop. My question is, is it ok to install an older intel driver on top of a newer one, such as the Intel IPF Driver or an Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver?...
  4. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop...
  5. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop...
  6. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop screen.I lost my multiple dump files after clean installand this...
  7. BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers

BSoD still happen after clean install of Windows and update my drivers: After preforming a clean install of Windows 11.I received a Blue Screen of Death with a Stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL This occurred within minutes of the clean install completing and sitting at the desktop screen.I lost my multiple dump files after clean installand this...
  8. Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  9. Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  10. "Driver Power State Failure" BSOD happening often

"Driver Power State Failure" BSOD happening often: Hello, I bought the PC a couple of weeks back and I keep getting blue screens with the Driver Power State Failure issue at least once a day. I have attached the dump files generated in the following link: https://s.go.ro/s2edpv7lThanks...