Windows 10: What Happened to McAfee?

Discus and support What Happened to McAfee? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought McAfee at staples and it was fine for a while but now I don't see it on my computer, what happened? [Original Title: security?]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DarleneOBrien17, Sep 13, 2018.

1. What Happened to McAfee?

I bought McAfee at staples and it was fine for a while but now I don't see it on my computer, what happened?

[Original Title: security?]

:)

DarleneOBrien17, Sep 13, 2018

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Sep 13, 2018
  3. QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Sep 13, 2018
  4. What Happened to McAfee?

win 10 will not allow me to open McAfee

Hi Norbert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to un-install/re-install McAfee and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, right click on the
      McAfee and select uninstall it.

• Now install it again.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

What Happened to McAfee?

1. What Happened to McAfee? - Similar Threads - Happened McAfee

2. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  3. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  4. What happen with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  5. What happen with my laptop?

What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  6. Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening: I am resetting my pcnot factory reset and for more than an hour it is preparing to reset and is stuck at 62%. I tried cancelling and trying it again but still gets stuck at 62%....
  7. Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening

Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening: I am resetting my pcnot factory reset and for more than an hour it is preparing to reset and is stuck at 62%. I tried cancelling and trying it again but still gets stuck at 62%....
  8. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...: How do i reinstall 10 using the media creation tool without having to use a USB. ? and i type in windows 10 media creation toll and all i get is a bunch of videos how to do it. hHw do i get to the microsofts web site to find the windows 10 media creation tool? And i went to...
  9. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...: How do i reinstall 10 using the media creation tool without having to use a USB. ? and i type in windows 10 media creation toll and all i get is a bunch of videos how to do it. hHw do i get to the microsofts web site to find the windows 10 media creation tool? And i went to...
  10. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade