Windows 10: What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall....

Discus and support What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; t happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my pc. It will not reinstall. What's the answer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AllanSinger, Jul 23, 2020.

1. What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall....

t happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my pc. It will not reinstall. What's the answer?

:)

AllanSinger, Jul 23, 2020

2. What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall. Who knows the answer?

t happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my pc. It will not reinstall. What's the answer?

AllanSinger, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Todd_S_88 Win User
    What happened to my computer?

Sorry to hear that it didn't help your issue. Just to make sure I'm understanding the situation correctly:

• When you say that it deleted the other user account, are you referring to the temp account or your regular one. If it did get rid of the temp account but all your stuff appears to be missing could you open a command prompt again and let me know if it is
      showing as some other account?
    • Is this a local account on the computer, or a Microsoft account?

Depending on what it is looking like you may potentially need to rebuild/recreate the profile. A pretty good Microsoft KB article for this issue is: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947215 . The steps I posted are on there as well for reference and
    some other things you can check.

Todd_S_88, Aug 4, 2020
  4. RobJean Win User

What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall....

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ???

What ever happened to FREE SPEECH ??? *Nutkick :nutkick:

It certainly does NOT exist on this Forum !! :shadedshu

I suppose your next step is to delete my account and all my posts. *Cry :cry:

Pathetic. *Bang Head :banghead:

RobJean, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall....

1. What happened to Microsoft Mahjong? It was deleted from my computer. It won't reinstall.... - Similar Threads - happened Microsoft Mahjong

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  3. What is happening with my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening with my computer?: Something is wrong with my computer today. When I tried to log on, I got a long wait, a black screen, and some message from something called ShellHelper.exe saying something about "unknown exception error." I tried looking this up, I found that it could either be malware, or...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mahjong won't update: I have a Toshiba laptop and the Microsoft Mahjong will not update. My desktop has updated. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but to no avail. It just downloads the old version of the game....
  5. What happened to my Computer?

in Cortana
    What happened to my Computer?: I just went into my computer after the new update for Windows which is in trial phase. My Cortana Search box disappeared. So did my Bing Wallpaper, the colors in 'Apps' , and I have a black screen, a black taskbar...and I don't know how to fix these things. Without...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. What happened to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my computer?: so i was using the windows 10 october update 1309 and closed a program when suddenly, the google chrome, virtualbox, and explorer.exe icons on my taskbar and my apps on the desktop dissapeared! All my folders and files on the quick launch dissapeared! My downloads folder was...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...