Windows 10: What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***...

Discus and support What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What happened to my aol email account? My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and is serviced by AOL. I need this back ASAP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NormanNepo, Aug 9, 2018.

1. What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***...

What happened to my aol email account?

My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and is serviced by AOL. I need this back ASAP

:)

NormanNepo, Aug 9, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 9, 2018
  3. MT Alex Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***... :eek:

MT Alex, Aug 9, 2018
  4. What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***...

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***...

1. What happened to my aol email account. I just lost all my emails. my email address is ***... - Similar Threads - happened aol email

2. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...: I need to change the email address in my account as it is no longer active to receive emails. Problem is when I click on edit in the relevant area of my account to change my E address, M need to send me an email to my old inactive account with a code to enter in order to...
  3. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...: I need to change the email address in my account as it is no longer active to receive emails. Problem is when I click on edit in the relevant area of my account to change my E address, M need to send me an email to my old inactive account with a code to enter in order to...
  4. How to change my email address in my account if my current email in the account is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.: The problem is the website will not let me add my current email address, saying, "this address is already taken. Choose another." It will not let me remove my current Microsoft Account email address. My current Microsoft Account email address will soon be invalid. The...
  6. I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.: The problem is the website will not let me add my current email address, saying, "this address is already taken. Choose another." It will not let me remove my current Microsoft Account email address. My current Microsoft Account email address will soon be invalid. The...
  7. I want to change my Microsoft Account email address to my current email address.

8. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  9. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  10. what happened to my emails they disapeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happened to my emails they disapeared: When i go to my emails at hotmail they have dissapeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-emails-they-disapeared/59e1febf-32b8-41ec-b2fc-ef0d572167dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to aol mail

2. access my aol email account

3. what happened to my aol account

4. lost my aol email account,
  5. i lost my aol mail acccount,
  6. what happened to my aol.com mail,
  7. what happened to aol email,
  8. I have lost my aol emails,
  9. what happened to my aim email,
  10. what happened aol mail/,
  11. what is my aol address,