Windows 10: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT

Discus and support WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I booted up my computer today and everting is messed up. The windows icon on the taskbar is centered with everything else and the folders on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aceplante2, Mar 20, 2022.

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT

I booted up my computer today and everting is messed up. The windows icon on the taskbar is centered with everything else and the folders on my desktop look horrible. What happened and how do I fix it?

:)

aceplante2, Mar 20, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Mar 20, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 20, 2022
  4. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT - Similar Threads - HAPPENED COMPUTER URGENT

2. What happened to my friend's old computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my friend's old computer: My friend on scratch.mit.edu/users/WindowsNTPowershell Once had a blue screen of death. It all started when he was playing Roblox and suddenly his screen flashed green, blue, and red, His screen went black for 1 minute then a BSOD showed up. he forgot the error code and I...
  3. What happened to my friend's old computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my friend's old computer: My friend on scratch.mit.edu/users/WindowsNTPowershell Once had a blue screen of death. It all started when he was playing Roblox and suddenly his screen flashed green, blue, and red, His screen went black for 1 minute then a BSOD showed up. he forgot the error code and I...
  4. What happened to my friend's old computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER URGENT: I booted up my computer today and everting is messed up. The windows icon on the taskbar is centered with everything else and the folders on my desktop look horrible. What happened and how do I fix it?...
  6. Dont what happened please help urgent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont what happened please help urgent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/No-Salamander-6057 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnqyme/dont_what_happened_please_help_urgent/
  7. What is happening with my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening with my computer?: Something is wrong with my computer today. When I tried to log on, I got a long wait, a black screen, and some message from something called ShellHelper.exe saying something about "unknown exception error." I tried looking this up, I found that it could either be malware, or...
  8. What happened to my Computer?

in Cortana
    What happened to my Computer?: I just went into my computer after the new update for Windows which is in trial phase. My Cortana Search box disappeared. So did my Bing Wallpaper, the colors in 'Apps' , and I have a black screen, a black taskbar...and I don't know how to fix these things. Without...
  9. idk what happened to my computer but the colors are messed

in Windows 10 Customization
    idk what happened to my computer but the colors are messed: so this happened earlier while i was playing a game, i tried to screen shot with alt+ prt sc while holding s then a white screen appeared saying please wait then the colors became weird. Please help i need to fix this soon....
  10. What happened to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my computer?: so i was using the windows 10 october update 1309 and closed a program when suddenly, the google chrome, virtualbox, and explorer.exe icons on my taskbar and my apps on the desktop dissapeared! All my folders and files on the quick launch dissapeared! My downloads folder was...