Windows 10: what happened to my cortina

Discus and support what happened to my cortina in Cortana to solve the problem; don't know happened to my cortina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-cortina/d62af349-5bde-410a-97bb-8f88f48a7e73 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by larrybmeeks, Apr 21, 2020.

1. what happened to my cortina

don't know happened to my cortina

:)

larrybmeeks, Apr 21, 2020
  2. chedar(2) Win User

cortina app,

My Cortina app on my laptop cant hear me. And its not there when I got to microphone.. How do I add to list of apps to use my mike. Thank you.

chedar(2), Apr 21, 2020
  3. Cortina answers me then I ask a question but doesn't respond to "Hey Cortina" on my Win 10 PC

I am a Win 10 user who until not has not used Cortina. I decided to give it a try.

If set Cortina to respond at the Win+C keyboard prompt, the app does come up when they keys are pressed and what I say is heard, and heard correctly.

Yet, if I say 'Hey Cortina' nothing happens. I have run through the troubleshooting and it reports hearing my voice, giving me a green "fixed" message when I read the sentence offered to test it. But it just doesn't respond to voice activation.

Any suggestions?

MikeLiebeman, Apr 21, 2020
  4. what happened to my cortina

Cortina

I am signed into Microsoft with my password and want to set up Cortina. I start the process and she tells me I must log in; I click to log in and a gray box appears with nothing in it. This is in the screen <2 seconds and Cortina tells me she can't help,
    if I don't log in. This has happened multiple times. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

ROYWHITEMAN, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

what happened to my cortina

1. what happened to my cortina - Similar Threads - happened cortina

2. Werfault happened but nothing is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Werfault happened but nothing is wrong: An error called Werfault happened today. As soon as I saw the error, I was looking it up. I did a scannow and ScanHealth and nothing was corrupted. Was it just an accident?...
  3. Werfault happened but nothing is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Werfault happened but nothing is wrong: An error called Werfault happened today. As soon as I saw the error, I was looking it up. I did a scannow and ScanHealth and nothing was corrupted. Was it just an accident?...
  4. Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available: I accidently disable microsft at config beacuze i was facing problem and i watchd youtube then a guy told me to go to config then go to services then disable all microsoft servicea.After i did that i could't log in to my pc because it appears Something hapoened and your pc...
  5. Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available

Something Happened And Your Pin Isn't Available: I accidently disable microsft at config beacuze i was facing problem and i watchd youtube then a guy told me to go to config then go to services then disable all microsoft servicea.After i did that i could't log in to my pc because it appears Something hapoened and your pc...
  6. Something Happened And Your Pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happened And Your Pin isn't available: I was facing somekind of problem .Then i watched how to fix it then some random guy told me to go to config then go to services and disable miscrosoft.Since i did that stupud thing without knieing i am unable to login to my pc saying "Something Happened And You Pc isn't...
  7. Something Happened And Your Pin isn't available

Something Happened And Your Pin isn't available: I was facing somekind of problem .Then i watched how to fix it then some random guy told me to go to config then go to services and disable miscrosoft.Since i did that stupud thing without knieing i am unable to login to my pc saying "Something Happened And You Pc isn't...
  8. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...: It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-information-from-the-microsoft-storeand/085c4f94-3fa7-4539-b0a4-92e6c41dfbe4
  9. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...: It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-information-from-the-microsoft-storeand/085c4f94-3fa7-4539-b0a4-92e6c41dfbe4
  10. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...