Windows 10: what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.

Discus and support what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If can not get in- app purchase, Please return money to card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cynthiacopeland2, Jul 23, 2020.

1. what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.

If can not get in- app purchase, Please return money to card.

:)

cynthiacopeland2, Jul 23, 2020

2. what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.

If can not get in- app purchase, Please return money to card.

cynthiacopeland2, Aug 1, 2020
  3. perkinw Win User
    What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card. [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Sorry if I did not make it clear - that is an illegal activation method - that xspace server must have been taken down by MS.

Superfly, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.

1. what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card. - Similar Threads - happened purchase money

2. What's happenning with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's happenning with my laptop: Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and since then it continues and everyday is worst. I tried everything, i resetted my pc 3 TIMES, upgraded drivers, installed...
  3. what happened to my cortina

in Cortana
    what happened to my cortina: don't know happened to my cortina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-cortina/d62af349-5bde-410a-97bb-8f88f48a7e73
  4. What is happening to my PC???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to my PC???: Ever since yesterday my pc started getting random image distortions from time to time i though it was the monitor but when i used the screen capture tool it still got the distortion. I used malwarebytes to check my pc and it not detected anything weird what is happening to my...
  5. What happened to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my computer?: so i was using the windows 10 october update 1309 and closed a program when suddenly, the google chrome, virtualbox, and explorer.exe icons on my taskbar and my apps on the desktop dissapeared! All my folders and files on the quick launch dissapeared! My downloads folder was...
  6. What's happening to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's happening to my wifi?: Each time I come to the computer after a break (no matter how brief) I can't access internet although the wifi icon shows connection. So I have to disconnect and then re-connect. Have no idea how to investigate but very interested in finding a solution. 123814
  7. what happened with my watch

what happened with my watch: From one moment to another my watch from the taskbar disappeared as I do so that it appears annoying not being able to see the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-with-my-watch/73990809-b3c7-4761-82ee-7ae3715e8fd0
  8. purchase app not installed but payment taken...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchase app not installed but payment taken...: hello, my first experience with a purchase didn't went well... I purchased the plugin to view the hevc video extension but an error appeared. result I paid the euro but the extension is not installed what a shame.... first and last time I will purchase something.......
  9. What happened to my desktop?

What happened to my desktop?: I don't like tiles. I want my desktop to look like the old traditional Windows 7, NT, etc with icons that I arrange. Is that possible in Windows 10?...
  10. What happened to my thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to my thumbnails?: I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas? [img] Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual...