Windows 10: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS

Discus and support WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] HI, GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. I WANNA ASK SOMETHING, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS EVERYTIME I OPEN IT UP THIS THING ALWAYS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JericVirtucio, Apr 4, 2021.

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS 1c7a89a8-874d-48b7-ad94-979919aad034?upload=true.png [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 170, 1]HI, GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. I WANNA ASK SOMETHING, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS EVERYTIME I OPEN IT UP THIS THING ALWAYS SHOWS UP. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO FIX THIS AND EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. THANKS : IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I FIXED THE UPDATE PROBLEM AND AFTER THAT THIS THING NOW SHOWS UP EVERYTIME I OPEN MY LAPTOP.[/COLOR]

:)

JericVirtucio, Apr 4, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 4, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 4, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAPTOP? HOW TO FIX THIS - Similar Threads - HAPPENED LAPTOP FIX

2. What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????: Hello sir,Hope you are doing well. Recently I have faced with an unbearable problem. I have 4.18 GB of shared AMD RADEON Graphics of which I use in my games and I'm sure of it. But nowadays I can't use my shared graphics memory, only dedicated graphics but I haven't any...
  3. What is happening and how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening and how do I fix?: So I'm trying to use a windows recovery key but this keeps appearing and idk how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-happening-and-how-do-i-fix/9f7b13a9-ad49-4c1e-b8a7-2c113b97edf8
  4. What is happening and how do I fix?

What is happening and how do I fix?: So I'm trying to use a windows recovery key but this keeps appearing and idk how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-happening-and-how-do-i-fix/9f7b13a9-ad49-4c1e-b8a7-2c113b97edf8
  5. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's happening and how can I fix this?: Every time I try to open up anything Microsoft related apps they say I'm not signed in. I try to open up settings and it closes instantly. The first time this happened I caught a glimpse of it and it said that my local account isn't signed in. I've tried hotkeys top open it....
  6. What's happening and how can I fix this?

What's happening and how can I fix this?: Every time I try to open up anything Microsoft related apps they say I'm not signed in. I try to open up settings and it closes instantly. The first time this happened I caught a glimpse of it and it said that my local account isn't signed in. I've tried hotkeys top open it....
  7. What's happening and how can I fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. What happened to my goddamn taskbar and how to fix this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my goddamn taskbar and how to fix this error: How to fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-goddamn-taskbar-and-how-to-fix/c3b234be-ad8a-40d2-bd3e-bf7d3ee7df98
  9. What's happenning with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's happenning with my laptop: Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and since then it continues and everyday is worst. I tried everything, i resetted my pc 3 TIMES, upgraded drivers, installed...
  10. whats happening? how do i fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats happening? how do i fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BCisakThePro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehprd0/whats_happening_how_do_i_fix/