Windows 10: What happened to my OneDrive?

Discus and support What happened to my OneDrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got an email today from microsoft about all the "wonderful" changes they made to onedrive. I went online and looked at my cloud storage and am ticked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andreah1, Oct 26, 2016.

1. andreah1 Win User

What happened to my OneDrive?

I got an email today from microsoft about all the "wonderful" changes they made to onedrive. I went online and looked at my cloud storage and am ticked (not the word I'm using in my head) that they changed everything so that it's filed by date (like google drive/photos) instead of by the files that I specifically uploaded. Yes, the files (folders) are still there somewhere, if I do a search. Not happy, I want to open onedrive and see my folders like I do on my desktop file explorer. Is there any way I can make it do that instead of showing stuff by date? When I'm out and about looking for a folder I may not know how to search for it, sometimes I have to scroll thru the folders and then I figure out which one it is I'm looking for. It's the main reason I stayed with onedrive (and pay now) instead of going to google photos and drive. *Mad

:)

andreah1, Oct 26, 2016
  2. hadimassa Win User

What happened to my phone???

I'm not really sure what you write. Is it "select" or "delete"? What phone do you have?

hadimassa, Oct 26, 2016
  3. yauo Win User
    What happened to my phone???

I don't know why if i take photos then if i go and see my photos in gallary my photos that i took before are displaying by 2 photos of each. if i delect one the another one is also delected automatically. What happened is it? Then, both some of my photos
    i can't open it and delect it . i don't know why and i also don't know how to fix this problem ... can anyone suject me to do something ? or can u tell me the way how to solve this problem ?? Thank u for ur kindness .....

4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Andreah, *Smile

While at OneDrive online, you should be able to click on the two buttons below to do this. The button to the right of sort lets you set to List, Tiles, or Photo view.

What happened to my OneDrive? [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 26, 2016
  5. eachich64 Win User
    Wow, I didn't have any such problem...

eachich64, Oct 26, 2016
  6. andreah1 Win User
    Well gosh, I wish you could reach thru and slap me. I got worried for nothing. I went onto onedrive just now (by not clicking on THEIR link in the email I received) and it was the way I like it. And, never thought to look at sort. Ugh, it's been a long week. Sorry to bother you all!!!!!

andreah1, Oct 27, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It's no bother at all. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What happened to my OneDrive? - Similar Threads - happened OneDrive

2. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  3. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  4. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  6. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens

OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens: OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, - Microsoft CommunityI have this same problem and what you have suggested doesnt work. One thing to note is that when I try to re-install from the link you sent it wont let me as say can only have 32 bit...
  7. If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if two PC's accesses the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if two PC's accesses the...: If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if each PC accesses the same file at the same time and makes changes? If one person is accessing a file - does that lock access to that file on the other PC? Let me know - thanks!...
  8. If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if two PC's accesses the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if two PC's accesses the...: If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if each PC accesses the same file at the same time and makes changes? If one person is accessing a file - does that lock access to that file on the other PC? Let me know - thanks!...
  9. If 2 PC's have access to the same OneDrive folder - what happens if two PC's accesses the...

10. OneDrive appeared to stop working. I clicked on "set up OneDrive" and nothing happens. What...

OneDrive appeared to stop working. I clicked on "set up OneDrive" and nothing happens. What...: OneDrive appeared to stop working. I clicked on "set up OneDrive" and nothing happens. What do you recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-appeared-to-stop-working-i-clicked-on-set/62aed395-97b3-49ca-a161-2b1e38ee80e7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to onedrive

2. what happened to my onedrive

3. What happens when you disable one drive

4. what will happen if i close one drive,
  5. what happened to one drive,
  6. what happended to my one drive,
  7. what happened to one drive on my pc