Windows 10: What happened to my progress in fh4?

Discus and support What happened to my progress in fh4? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had played some of forza horizon 4 a few days agosome 20 hours. Then I formatted the system drive and for some reason, when trying to launch the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarath Amay Nair, May 16, 2020.

1. What happened to my progress in fh4?

I had played some of forza horizon 4 a few days agosome 20 hours. Then I formatted the system drive and for some reason, when trying to launch the game, store failed to recognize that I already had all the up-to-date files on the other drive. Fine, then I deleted the old folder because it refused to download the game to this D: driveI thought doing this might prompt it to see that the game was present already. Then I am forced to download the entire thing fresh. Now I launched the game and it tried to "sync data" from cloud. It was stuck at zero percent for a while so I cancelled it thinking I would do it later on a better connection.

Now I closed the game, changed to a stable connection and booted up the game BUT IT DOES NOT SYNC A THING ANYMORE. I am taken through the intro race like it was the first time !! What the hell?

No amount of restarts brings back the sync window now. How on earth do I get back my progress?

:)

Sarath Amay Nair, May 16, 2020

2. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

There are a lot of problems being reported while installing FH4. The size can go as far as to 100 GB so I suggest you to wait for it to download. As you have metered connection i would like to inform you that it can go over quota.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 16, 2020
  3. Error code: 0x800704DE: continue with work in progress

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the error message "0x800704DE: continue with work in progress" that you are getting, we would like to know the following:

• Does this only happen to a certain folder/file? Or are all your folders/files affected?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the error message so we can see all the details?

There is a possibility that the zip file is corrupted. We suggest that you try obtaining another copy or try using a different program to open it, and check if the issue still persists.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 16, 2020
  4. What happened to my progress in fh4?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2020
Thema:

What happened to my progress in fh4?

1. What happened to my progress in fh4? - Similar Threads - happened progress fh4

2. FH4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FH4 crashing: the instruction at 0x00007FF75AAD9EAC reference memory at 0x00000000000000. The memory could not be writtten on fh4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-crashing/ae9f1a33-f0ec-4eb3-9d86-53ec4fd1b51e
  3. fh4 xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 xbox: ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-xbox-%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EB%B8%8C/6efca8b1-2f25-459f-8368-f0c04e611500
  4. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  5. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  6. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  7. FH4 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Crashes: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eb46ab2 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001b8a05650 Faulting process id: 0x1c38 Faulting application start...
  8. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4): I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I'm trying to download it through the Windows Store app. The approximate download size is 64.2GB but so far it's gone up to 64.73. This happened to me when I bought Forza Horizon 3 a year or so ago as well. I paused the download and...
  9. What happened to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my desktop?: I don't like tiles. I want my desktop to look like the old traditional Windows 7, NT, etc with icons that I arrange. Is that possible in Windows 10?...
  10. What happened to my thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to my thumbnails?: I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas? [img] Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened in my windows