Windows 10: What happened to my thumbnails?

Discus and support What happened to my thumbnails? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015.

1. What happened to my thumbnails?

I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas?

What happened to my thumbnails? [​IMG]

Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual Effects and forgot. lol

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015
  2. hadimassa Win User

What happened to my phone???

I'm not really sure what you write. Is it "select" or "delete"? What phone do you have?

hadimassa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. yauo Win User
    What happened to my phone???

I don't know why if i take photos then if i go and see my photos in gallary my photos that i took before are displaying by 2 photos of each. if i delect one the another one is also delected automatically. What happened is it? Then, both some of my photos
    i can't open it and delect it . i don't know why and i also don't know how to fix this problem ... can anyone suject me to do something ? or can u tell me the way how to solve this problem ?? Thank u for ur kindness .....

yauo, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

What happened to my thumbnails?

1. What happened to my thumbnails? - Similar Threads - happened thumbnails

2. Why does this happen and can i fix it. (More details in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this happen and can i fix it. (More details in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/roryc102 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f54vyh/why_does_this_happen_and_can_i_fix_it_more/
  3. One weird thing happen with my laptop. I am curious to know why

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    One weird thing happen with my laptop. I am curious to know why: My Laptop battery got damaged completely. It is not working with out A/C input. To keep it in another way If I remove A/C Input If I remove external power Laptop getting shutdown. So I brought new battery and replaced It with old one. After that every thing went good. I just...
  4. What happens to Windows Versions after a Factory Restore on Computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens to Windows Versions after a Factory Restore on Computer?: Hello, I just updated my Windows 10 to version 1909 from 1836 last week, but I may have to do a factory restore on my laptop. Will Windows upload again as 1836 -- its original build -- or will it go straight to 1909 during the restore? And why is the lockscreen blurry after...
  5. If a new release of Windows 10 isn't compatible with hardware, what happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If a new release of Windows 10 isn't compatible with hardware, what happens?: If a new release of Windows 10 isn't compatible with respect to device drivers, what happens when the release installed on that hardware becomes unsupported? Will Windows display some sort of notification explaining that the hardware is no longer supported?...
  6. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???: WITHOUT A WARNING!!! I SAT DOWN TO MY COMPUTER, AND I CANT FIND HALF OF MY FILES!!!! AND THE ONES I CAN FIND, I CANT OPEN!! OR IF I CAN OPEN THEM, I HAVE TO USE A DIFFERENT APP!!! AND WHY CANT I USE WINDOWS [PHOTO EDITOR FOR MY PICTURES? THATS WHAT I SAVED THEM IN? UGH!!!!...
  7. Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...

Hey i need help, this happened a few months ago with my grandparents computer, me being...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Justanormalswed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4bply/hey_i_need_help_this_happened_a_few_months_ago/
  8. What happens to W10 Users Desktop Items when their Profile is deleted?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What happens to W10 Users Desktop Items when their Profile is deleted?: I need to delete two older User Names / Desktops. There are some items that we would like to keep / maintain. Is it possible to retain these Windows 10 Desktop Items / Icons? 150562
  9. Any ideas? Why is this happening?

Any ideas? Why is this happening?: https://reddit.com/link/f4168f/video/jlhxds418zg41/player submitted by /u/iCaff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4168f/any_ideas_why_is_this_happening/
  10. This keep happening even after I reset explorer! Also thumbnails on media wont display half...

This keep happening even after I reset explorer! Also thumbnails on media wont display half...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/porterballs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e90mkg/this_keep_happening_even_after_i_reset_explorer/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to my thumbnails?

2. What happened to my thumbnail