Windows 10: What happened to my thumbnails?

Discus and support What happened to my thumbnails? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015.

1. What happened to my thumbnails?

I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas?

What happened to my thumbnails? [​IMG]

Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual Effects and forgot. lol

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015
  2. hadimassa Win User

What happened to my phone???

I'm not really sure what you write. Is it "select" or "delete"? What phone do you have?

hadimassa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. yauo Win User
    What happened to my phone???

I don't know why if i take photos then if i go and see my photos in gallary my photos that i took before are displaying by 2 photos of each. if i delect one the another one is also delected automatically. What happened is it? Then, both some of my photos
    i can't open it and delect it . i don't know why and i also don't know how to fix this problem ... can anyone suject me to do something ? or can u tell me the way how to solve this problem ?? Thank u for ur kindness .....

yauo, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

What happened to my thumbnails?

1. What happened to my thumbnails? - Similar Threads - happened thumbnails

2. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  3. I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated to 8.1 yesterday and today this happened and I cant fix it as the cursor is...: I'm trying to add a picture but it's not working but it's a prompt that covers most of the screen it's purple and says please wait in the middle with the option can cel in the bottom right corner, and also games such as roblox and I tried everything...
  4. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  5. How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...

How to get rid of ping spikes happening every 8-15 seconds. Happens while video streaming...: For a couple of days now I have been experiencing rough ping spikes while gaming and video streaming. It happens between consistent intervals, usually around every 8-15 seconds. It will jump up to 200 or even 300 and then back down. I have tried many solutions but nothing has...
  6. What happen with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  7. What happen with my laptop?

What happen with my laptop?: I dont restart the laptop after update a haft of Windows 11 one drive dont enough to update, I restart but it has problem, I press anything,, it does boots and it requires me restart again. Then, it shut down and now I can't turn on my laptop and I plug in, the light dont...
  8. I'm having a problem with some thumbnails/previews disappearing. This only happens on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a problem with some thumbnails/previews disappearing. This only happens on...: This only happens on OneDrive synced folders. It is resolved by relogging onto OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-problem-with-some-thumbnailspreviews/27a021e7-7d4d-43cb-96ea-eecc9f2225a5
  9. What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?: No matter what puzzle I pick it doesn’t display the preview image in the corner. Completing puzzles without a reference image in nigh impossible for me. I tried reseting and reinstalled the app, no fix. Did an update break it?...
  10. This keep happening even after I reset explorer! Also thumbnails on media wont display half...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keep happening even after I reset explorer! Also thumbnails on media wont display half...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/porterballs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e90mkg/this_keep_happening_even_after_i_reset_explorer/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to my thumbnails?

2. What happened to my thumbnail