Windows 10: What happened to my thumbnails?

Discus and support What happened to my thumbnails? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015.

1. What happened to my thumbnails?

I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas?

What happened to my thumbnails? [​IMG]

Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual Effects and forgot. lol

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015
  2. hadimassa Win User

What happened to my phone???

I'm not really sure what you write. Is it "select" or "delete"? What phone do you have?

hadimassa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. yauo Win User
    What happened to my phone???

I don't know why if i take photos then if i go and see my photos in gallary my photos that i took before are displaying by 2 photos of each. if i delect one the another one is also delected automatically. What happened is it? Then, both some of my photos
    i can't open it and delect it . i don't know why and i also don't know how to fix this problem ... can anyone suject me to do something ? or can u tell me the way how to solve this problem ?? Thank u for ur kindness .....

yauo, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

What happened to my thumbnails?

1. What happened to my thumbnails? - Similar Threads - happened thumbnails

2. What is happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening?: I will be doing something on my computer and then the WIFI crashes and says, no internet, secured. The only way for me to fix this is pressing disconnect from my WIFI. Then, when I do that, it unchecks the connect automatically button and it won't stay checked. What do I do?...
  3. Why Does this keep happening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Does this keep happening: I was trying to reset my laptop and when I went to reboot it I got a message saying why did my PC restart. I'm plugged in, I am on WiFi, but it keeps happening. I tried booting into safe mode but a pop-up said that there was problems booting in safe mode so it put me back to...
  4. when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't...: … when I insert my Sundisk flashdrive in my PC, nothing happens … I need access to information on my Sundisk flashdrive! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-insert-my-sundisk-flashdrive-nothing/dc65a2c5-e406-419a-a8c5-39f3a5952f75
  5. My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet drops, troubleshooting solves the problem but still happens at least 5 times a day.: As I said my internet connection drops (the yellow triangle), I'm still connected to the network but no internet. If I right click and troubleshoot It will solve the problem (must of the times 99%) but after a while it happens again, the record is 23 times in one day and...
  6. Temporary Internet files location has changed - How does this happen and should I reset to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Temporary Internet files location has changed - How does this happen and should I reset to...: I have not noticed any problems with any apps but I noticed the yellow caution icon and thereby investigated further. I ran the Troubleshooter and a message states that the "Temporary Internet files location has changed". I have two questions: - What would cause this to...
  7. Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSODs happening recently to multiple computers: Hey Microsoft community, long time lurker first time poster here. I'm having some trouble recently with multiple BSOD's happening to a number of my users recently. They have all been receiving the same blue screen error message, that there was a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA...
  8. It all happened after the update.

in Cortana
    It all happened after the update.: [ATTACH] ONENOTE.EXE - Application Error I logged n then this message is appearing. I am not able to use the search bar and cortana and the start menu. please help. its urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...: I use a microsoft account from years ago now I switch it to a local account and I decide to remove my previous microsoft account. Now I just want to know what will happen if I do so. I mean to say if there will be any harmful effect done if I do or how much app or software or...
  10. what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some

in Windows 10 Customization
    what happens if I do nothing to black square behind some: I have those black squares behind my folders. My question is what happen if I leave them? If these black squares are difficult to get rid of. Is it good to leave them there? Do I lose any information? Please explain...