Windows 10: What happened to my thumbnails?

Discus and support What happened to my thumbnails? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015.

1. What happened to my thumbnails?

I took and went to post a screenshot and discovered my image thumbnails have vanished. I wonder if Nvidia's Win 10 driver's (353.62) going nuts again. Any ideas?

What happened to my thumbnails? [​IMG]

Edited: Never mind, I'm a dork... I turned off "show thumbnails instead of icons" in Visual Effects and forgot. lol

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 2, 2015
  2. hadimassa Win User

What happened to my phone???

I'm not really sure what you write. Is it "select" or "delete"? What phone do you have?

hadimassa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. yauo Win User
    What happened to my phone???

I don't know why if i take photos then if i go and see my photos in gallary my photos that i took before are displaying by 2 photos of each. if i delect one the another one is also delected automatically. What happened is it? Then, both some of my photos
    i can't open it and delect it . i don't know why and i also don't know how to fix this problem ... can anyone suject me to do something ? or can u tell me the way how to solve this problem ?? Thank u for ur kindness .....

yauo, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

What happened to my thumbnails?

1. What happened to my thumbnails? - Similar Threads - happened thumbnails

2. Windows Store - Something happened at our end

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store - Something happened at our end: I've checked out every possible tutorial on how to fix the said problem, but none of them seem to have worked for me. This error is preventing me from installing any applications from Windows Store, and I'm hoping there could be a solution on getting rid of this problem....
  3. What is happening to my PC???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to my PC???: Ever since yesterday my pc started getting random image distortions from time to time i though it was the monitor but when i used the screen capture tool it still got the distortion. I used malwarebytes to check my pc and it not detected anything weird what is happening to my...
  4. What happens if you interrupt System Restore or Reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What happens if you interrupt System Restore or Reset Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When Windows performs System Restore, or when you opt to Reset This PC, the user is given a clear warning that the process should not be interrupted. If interrupted, the system files or registry backup restore could be incomplete. Sometimes, [...] This post...
  5. Click on the "Open Map" in photo but nothing happens and photo closes without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click on the "Open Map" in photo but nothing happens and photo closes without warning: Click on the "Open Map" in photo but nothing happens and photo closes without warning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-on-the-open-map-in-photo-but-nothing-happens/48e50670-2547-4a2a-88ef-06146caff67e
  6. Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows GUI is so unstable, and why there is no option to restart it? This happens...: Hi Again, the game, or crapvidia drivers crashed, and a WER error report error message appeared, that it couldn't send the error report, so the error at the error... But this is irrelevant. Which is relevant, that a fullscreen application can make windows 10 GUI stuck, just...
  7. New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New PC has no Display but lights work - Happens twice a week!: Hi everyone! I built a new PC, it has a Ryzen 5 1600X, 8GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM, RX580 2048SP GPU and a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H MOBO. It was working fine the first week but after that, my PC started having problems. Every now and then, when it's working fine, I shut it down and open...
  8. I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can...: [ATTACH]I want to find a way to get rid of this thing which happens with my sound where i can pause/play things from it. I only want it to be the actual sound slider and nothing else. Tried looking in settings but i dot know where it is as i have never had this problem...
  9. Restart is 100% but nothing happens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart is 100% but nothing happens: [IMG] I'm having this problem now and I don't know what else to do. I've tried to boot into safe mode but this thing happened too. Tried the restore point thing too but it just showing errors too no matter which restore point I've chosen. I've also tried the sfc scannow and...
  10. Action Center no longer opens or works in Windows 10--what happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center no longer opens or works in Windows 10--what happened?: Action Center no longer opens or works in Windows 10--what happened? Tried opening from START, NOTIFICATIONS, Control Panel--no response. Sometimes I get the blue screen with the gear and that's it. What's going on with windows 10?fri...