Windows 10: What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!

Discus and support What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to enable macros and nothing I do works! Why was that changed anyway and why is it doing it automatically? I need help as I work from home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jen Bullock, May 22, 2023.

1. What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!

I want to enable macros and nothing I do works! Why was that changed anyway and why is it doing it automatically? I need help as I work from home. Thanks!

:)

Jen Bullock, May 22, 2023
  2. Newmaven Win User

Safely enable Word 365 Macros?

I need to write some macros for Word 365. But apparently, macros are disabled, and my only option is "enable all macros," which is unsafe.

Is there some way I can enable only specific macros, especially the ones I write?

Win 10 ver 20H2

Newmaven, May 22, 2023
  3. das10 Win User
    macro code made word 2013 freeze

I just tried the macros listed in the first three links in Word 2010 ( I am usually weary of macros, but I couldn't see anything overtly malicious in them ), and all three of them worked, so there may be some other kind of error you are facing in your Word ( although I wouldn't know what - sorry).

nb: Just for your information, I tried the macros tied in to just a single Word document rather than as a global template.

das10, May 22, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!

2010 macros in Word

Hi MelissaR73

That really depends on the macros, what those macros do and what they access . ..

It cannot be said definitively those will not work in Word 2016, some may work and some may need some adjustment to adapt to Word 2016

DaveM121, May 22, 2023
Thema:

What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!

1. What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works! - Similar Threads - happened version Word

2. What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!: I want to enable macros and nothing I do works! Why was that changed anyway and why is it doing it automatically? I need help as I work from home. Thanks!...
  3. What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my version of Word? I want macros enabled and nothing works!: I want to enable macros and nothing I do works! Why was that changed anyway and why is it doing it automatically? I need help as I work from home. Thanks!...
  4. Safely enable Word 365 Macros?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Safely enable Word 365 Macros?: I need to write some macros for Word 365. But apparently, macros are disabled, and my only option is "enable all macros," which is unsafe. Is there some way I can enable only specific macros, especially the ones I write? Win 10 ver 20H2 172379
  5. On this pc what happens if you click delete? I clicked it and nothing happened d

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On this pc what happens if you click delete? I clicked it and nothing happened d: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy4pmj/on_this_pc_what_happens_if_you_click_delete_i/
  6. Wifi is not working on my desktop. Adapter is enabled but nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi is not working on my desktop. Adapter is enabled but nothing is working.: Good day, Am using a W10 desktop with IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 I've tried to connect using wifi, it is turned on but cant detect my router. Everything is enabled in device manager but the only thing off is when i check under airplane mode, wifi is grey out. How...
  7. Any possibility of a macro for word-keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any possibility of a macro for word-keys?: Basically looking for a way to set up all my F keys so each one is a different word. Not sure if this is even possible so I thought this would be the best place to ask. Thanks guys! submitted by /u/yekungfu [link] [comments]...
  8. What happens when I enable Remote Assistance?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens when I enable Remote Assistance?: What happens when I enable Remote Assistance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-when-i-enable-remote-assistance/52ab27a0-fa50-4e92-b3d0-ba190b8171be"
  9. How Can I get macros to work in Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Can I get macros to work in Excel and Word: I'm using personal individual Office 365 and every time I try to create a macro, the application closes. What setting changes do I need to make so that macros will work?...
  10. Word 2013 won't create a macro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2013 won't create a macro: I've a new installation of Office 2013, but I can't create any macros. It goes back to the document. Event viewer tells me the faulting module is VBE7.DLL. Exception Code 0xc0000005 I've tried to open Word in safe mode, but it's no good. Just for fun I looked in the...