Windows 10: What happened to my Windows?

Discus and support What happened to my Windows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloEver since my Windows got corrupted and I had to get a new one, things have been acting really weird. The Photos app stopped opening video files,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ComradeJarif, Jan 6, 2022.

1. What happened to my Windows?

HelloEver since my Windows got corrupted and I had to get a new one, things have been acting really weird. The Photos app stopped opening video files, the MS store was still on an older version, Roblox downloaded from MS kept crashing when opened, etc. I started with the Photos app problem and looked at various discussions about it on the internet. I tried many things to try to fix it. In some conversations, it told me to Reset the app, didn't work. Some said to reinstall, still didn't work. Some even suggested resetting Photos with the Windows PowerShell thing. Nothing was working. I even re

:)

ComradeJarif, Jan 6, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

What happened to my Windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

What happened to my Windows?

1. What happened to my Windows? - Similar Threads - happened

2. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  3. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  4. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  5. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  6. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  7. What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.

What happens to my Windows 11 Home License if I upgrade it to a Windows 11 Pro.: I am setting up a new desktop and on my current desktop I already have a Windows 11 Home license installed and running.I want to upgrade my existing desktop to Windows 11 Pro and relocate the Windows 11 Home license onto the new desktop that is being built.A few questions...
  8. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  9. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  10. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...