Windows 10: What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos.

Discus and support What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It seems like some brilliant person removed this tool from the upgrade. Can this person please add it back into Photos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CleteK, Jan 11, 2022.

1. CleteK Win User

What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos.

It seems like some brilliant person removed this tool from the upgrade. Can this person please add it back into Photos.

:)

CleteK, Jan 11, 2022
  2. TecMan Win User

"Automatically enhance my photos" in Windows 10 Photos app no longer available?

Does anybody know, what happened to the "Automatically enhance my photos" option in the Windows 10 Photos app?

What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos?  It is no longer available in windows 11  Photos. kNLVr.png

I can't find it in my Photos app of the version 2017.39081.15820.0.

Is this functionality no longer available?

TecMan, Jan 12, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos?  It is no longer available in windows 11  Photos. 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jan 12, 2022
  4. jhwolfe Win User

What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos.

Photos spot fix

Thank you. Perhaps I should have said in my original post that I had already looked through the help topic for Enhance or edit photos and did not find any information on how to do a larger or smaller spot fix. I have reread this help topic and continue to
    not find any way to change the size of spot fix. If I am missing something please let me know.

Again, thanks!

jhwolfe, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

1. What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos. - Similar Threads - happened spot fix

2. what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?: what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-to-spot-fix-in-photos-in-windows-11/d759634e-e934-4642-925e-23d36454a0a8
  3. what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ?: what happen to spot fix in photos in Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-to-spot-fix-in-photos-in-windows-11/d759634e-e934-4642-925e-23d36454a0a8
  4. Windows 11 Photos spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos spot fix: The Windows 11 Photos App eliminated Red Eye and Spot fix.When I edit a photo, the 3 most useful features are Crop, Red Eye removal and Spot fix and you eliminated 2 of the 3 most useful features.Why? I am very unhappy. I now have to use a different application to edit my...
  5. Windows 11 Photos spot fix

Windows 11 Photos spot fix: The Windows 11 Photos App eliminated Red Eye and Spot fix.When I edit a photo, the 3 most useful features are Crop, Red Eye removal and Spot fix and you eliminated 2 of the 3 most useful features.Why? I am very unhappy. I now have to use a different application to edit my...
  6. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  7. Alternative to Photos with spot fix

Alternative to Photos with spot fix: Now that Microsoft has removed spot fix from Photos, can anyone suggest a preferably free alternative app that will do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-to-photos-with-spot-fix/a02d526f-817d-44e9-88f1-6b1b1aed92b8
  8. Microsoft photo spot fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  9. Microsoft photo spot fix

Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  10. What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the spot fix tool in Photos? It is no longer available in windows 11 Photos.: It seems like some brilliant person removed this tool from the upgrade. Can this person please add it back into Photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-spot-fix-tool-in-photos-it-is/8ac16c04-2952-4ea3-8d6e-006e9662a7db