What Happened to the Standard Help Option

Discus and support What Happened to the Standard Help Option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hrosita, Jul 23, 2015.

1. hrosita Win User

Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge browser and the results of a search. Here is the Windows 8.1 result when I click the question mark on File Explorer page:

What Happened to the Standard Help Option [​IMG]

Here is what I get when I click the question mark on windows 10 File Explorer

What Happened to the Standard Help Option [​IMG]

:)

hrosita, Jul 23, 2015
  2. VallabNayak Win User

What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem. One thing that MAY help is reporting this in the feedback area for Windows 10. If enough of us report it, they might take a look.

VallabNayak, Jul 23, 2015
  3. Jeff D - Windows Camera Team Win User
    What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

You can read my responses in this thread for an answer to your "Why?" questions.

The best way to make your voice heard by Microsoft on any topic is to use the Windows Feedback app to +1 existing feedback and to submit new feedback.

Jeff D - Windows Camera Team, Jul 23, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

when I click on the ? in win10 file explorer IE 11 open to this site in the picture ,.I dot have win8 any more so I don't know what I would get with it

caperjack, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

1. What Happened to the Standard Help Option - Similar Threads - Happened Standard Help

2. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  3. If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I decide to choose Reset my PC option that saves my files and reinstalls Windows 10,...: The edition I'm using is Windows 10 Pro, and under the Activation, it says: Windows is activated using your organization's activation service. I would like to choose Reset my PC from the Recovery option, keep my files and reinstall Windows, but will I have to enter the...
  4. Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option: I'm not able to decrese my brightness and the brightness option on the battery mark is Darken and the monitors in Device Manger is showing error code 52...
  5. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  6. What Is Going On With Update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    What Is Going On With Update 1803: For the second time, Microsoft has overridden my settings for Windows Update and Background Intelligent Transfer in services and forced a download of 1803. And predictably it caused problems. After the update Windows would not even start. Thankfully, I have a system image and...
  7. What is the problem with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the problem with Microsoft?: The more Office, Windows version makes everything so difficult to use? The Office is hide feature, change location feature... Ex: can't preview when click to preview button in Excel 2016? In a nice day, My file is harmful with excel? What do you want me to do next... Why I...
  8. Local Account Administrator appears as Standard

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Account Administrator appears as Standard: Hi there, Maybe this is totally normal, but I'm not quite sure why it works this way. In the Win10 panel, the account shows as administrator, in the old control panel it looks different: [img] Basically, my account which is the administrator appears as a standard...
  9. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...
  10. will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    will microsft be able to help me locate my laptop trough the mac address and or serial number: if i have the serial number of mylaptop would microsoft be able or help me locate my computer even if they factory reset the laptop the serial number cant changed and that is something that microsoft collects ?>...