Windows 10: What Happened to the Standard Help Option

Discus and support What Happened to the Standard Help Option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hrosita, Jul 23, 2015.

1. hrosita Win User

What Happened to the Standard Help Option

Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge browser and the results of a search. Here is the Windows 8.1 result when I click the question mark on File Explorer page:

What Happened to the Standard Help Option [​IMG]

Here is what I get when I click the question mark on windows 10 File Explorer

What Happened to the Standard Help Option [​IMG]

:)

hrosita, Jul 23, 2015

2. What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem. One thing that MAY help is reporting this in the feedback area for Windows 10. If enough of us report it, they might take a look.

VallabNayak, Jul 23, 2015
  3. What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

You can read my responses in this thread for an answer to your "Why?" questions.

The best way to make your voice heard by Microsoft on any topic is to use the Windows Feedback app to +1 existing feedback and to submit new feedback.

Jeff D - Windows Camera Team, Jul 23, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

when I click on the ? in win10 file explorer IE 11 open to this site in the picture ,.I dot have win8 any more so I don't know what I would get with it

caperjack, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

1. What Happened to the Standard Help Option - Similar Threads - Happened Standard Help

2. What happened with the 100 robux option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened with the 100 robux option?: What happened with the 100 robux option? i recently just saved up for it but now its not there anymore. I really wanna buy it but the other options there too, like the 200,400 options aren't there either. So what happened to it??...
  3. What happened with the 100 robux option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened with the 100 robux option?: What happened with the 100 robux option? i recently just saved up for it but now its not there anymore. I really wanna buy it but the other options there too, like the 200,400 options aren't there either. So what happened to it??...
  4. What happened to my WiFi options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my WiFi options?: Last night I was doing an online seminar and as soon as the seminar ended I lost Internet connection and realized all of the settings disappeared with it. There is no option to connect to wifi and under “NetWork and Internet” the wireless option is entirely missing from the...
  5. What happened to my WiFi options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my WiFi options?: Last night I was doing an online seminar and as soon as the seminar ended I lost Internet connection and realized all of the settings disappeared with it. There is no option to connect to wifi and under “NetWork and Internet” the wireless option is entirely missing from the...
  6. What happened to my WiFi options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. HELP What just happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP What just happened?: I wanted to delete some files and when I tried deleting them in my garbage bin my whole desktop got filled with all my files that I had in folders on my desktop. My mouse is permanently loading when I hover desktop. I can't click down right corner to get to the desktop it...
  8. what happened to the distill google chrome option

in Browsers and Email
    what happened to the distill google chrome option: Anyone have the 411 on why this is no longer an option. I used it extensively. Google Chrome is up to date Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit). It would appear that I am not the only one who discovered it's absence: Reader Mode Not Availabe - Google Chrome Help...
  9. Pls help! What is happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help! What is happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DasEddi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dobayv/pls_help_what_is_happening/
  10. What happened to Optional Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happened to Optional Updates?: Does anybody know what happens to what (in Windows 8.1 ) were called "Optional Updates" in Windows Update? Are these pushed automatically along with "Important Updates"? If not, how do we get them? 11178