What Happened to the Standard Help Option

Discus and support What Happened to the Standard Help Option in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hrosita, Jul 24, 2015.

1. hrosita Win User

Any time I try to use the question mark icon on the upper right side of the screen I get Cortana. When I type in a question, I just get to the Edge browser and the results of a search. Here is the Windows 8.1 result when I click the question mark on File Explorer page:

[​IMG]

Here is what I get when I click the question mark on windows 10 File Explorer

[​IMG]

:)

hrosita, Jul 24, 2015
  2. VallabNayak Win User

What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one with this problem. One thing that MAY help is reporting this in the feedback area for Windows 10. If enough of us report it, they might take a look.

VallabNayak, Jul 24, 2015
  3. Jeff D - Windows Camera Team Win User
    What happened to the panoramic option in the Windows 10 Camera App?

You can read my responses in this thread for an answer to your "Why?" questions.

The best way to make your voice heard by Microsoft on any topic is to use the Windows Feedback app to +1 existing feedback and to submit new feedback.

Jeff D - Windows Camera Team, Jul 24, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

when I click on the ? in win10 file explorer IE 11 open to this site in the picture ,.I dot have win8 any more so I don't know what I would get with it

caperjack, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

What Happened to the Standard Help Option - Similar Threads - Happened Standard Help

1. Help - What's Happening with Update After Reversion to 1709?

in Windows 10 Support
    Help - What's Happening with Update After Reversion to 1709?: Pardon another, but it seems that update still may not be sorted following the recent failure of 1803 and Windows initiated reversion to 1709 This entailed the previously discussed reset of corrupted update history, system file checking (all OK), and setting of downloads...
  2. Macrium Backup Strategy + What Happens if Backup Drive is Disconnected

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Backup Strategy + What Happens if Backup Drive is Disconnected: Hi all. I've on the advice of this forum installed Macrium Free for disc imaging (it feels like a really well put together application) to provide an additional backup for my writing, but would appreciate some help with a few questions from experienced users: 1. The...
  3. Don't understand why this happens......

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...
  4. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  5. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every few seconds: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...
  6. Refresh Rates. What is happening here ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Refresh Rates. What is happening here ?: Long story cut short... I am having a play to try and resolve an issue with a specific program that I suspect could be graphics related. I got curious on refresh rates and found various on-line checkers that are supposed to show actual rates on your PC. Why does changing...
  7. I guess people should stop caring what errors happen in Event Viewer.

in Windows 10 Support
    I guess people should stop caring what errors happen in Event Viewer.: With the DCOM errors and some other ones that happen just cause, it seems one can drive themselves crazy trying to "fix them" Today I found out that if I sign out of my computer and sign back in I will get 20 or so of kernel-eventtracing event id 2 0xc0000035. However it...
What Happened to the Standard Help Option solved