Windows 10: What happened to 'this PC' in File Explorer

Discus and support What happened to 'this PC' in File Explorer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Unless I am mistaken, there used to be a section in 'File Explorer' called 'This PC', but it does not appear on my screen any more. Was this removed?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HIghDesertGuy, Nov 3, 2021.

1. What happened to 'this PC' in File Explorer

Unless I am mistaken, there used to be a section in 'File Explorer' called 'This PC', but it does not appear on my screen any more. Was this removed?

:)

HIghDesertGuy, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

What happened to 'this PC' in File Explorer

1. What happened to 'this PC' in File Explorer - Similar Threads - happened 'this PC'

2. What is happening to my pc????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is happening to my pc????: Hi, for a while now things have been getting worse and worse. Ill start by listing few example of things that have happened.-task manager not working-applications beginning to not launch without a restart-task bar disappearing/freezing-settings no loading-both monitors go...
  3. What is happening to the icons on my desktop and my file explorer?

What is happening to the icons on my desktop and my file explorer?: After personalizing my Desktop wallpaper from picture to slideshow, the icons from not only my desktop but also my file explorer on this account have disappeared — nothing on the left navigation/panel is displaying where normally Documents, Downloads, Desktop, Quick Access...
  4. What is happening to the icons on my desktop and my file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening to the icons on my desktop and my file explorer?: After personalizing my Desktop wallpaper from picture to slideshow, the icons from not only my desktop but also my file explorer on this account have disappeared — nothing on the left navigation/panel is displaying where normally Documents, Downloads, Desktop, Quick Access...
  5. What is happening with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening with my PC: I have a windows 11 pc, custom built. Every time I try to play a game, mostly VALORANT, my monitor is losing signal but the PC is still on, yet I can't do anything. I have to force it to shut off. There is a period of time that I can still hear audio. I have the latest...
  6. What happened to the "Copy To" option in Windows 11 File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the "Copy To" option in Windows 11 File Explorer?: I can't believe that Microsoft removed the "Copy To" and "Move To" options in Windows 11 File Explorer! I used these options often! Unless I'm missing something, Microsoft just heavy handedly removed these options!...
  7. What happened to the "Copy To" option in Windows 11 File Explorer?

What happened to the "Copy To" option in Windows 11 File Explorer?: I can't believe that Microsoft removed the "Copy To" and "Move To" options in Windows 11 File Explorer! I used these options often! Unless I'm missing something, Microsoft just heavy handedly removed these options!...
  8. what happened to windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what happened to windows explorer: What happened to Windows explorer. I guess an update changed it to "file explorer" which I find useless. The old explorer showed me my complete file structure including drives, network, etc. File explorer has none of this. Csn I uninstall some update to get windows...
  9. What is happening to my pc?!?!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening to my pc?!?!?: I have an i5 9400t, 2060 and 8gb ram but am not getting the fps i should plz help. submitted by /u/That_weird_TaPotato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enhmpz/what_is_happening_to_my_pc/
  10. What is happening to my PC???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to my PC???: Ever since yesterday my pc started getting random image distortions from time to time i though it was the monitor but when i used the screen capture tool it still got the distortion. I used malwarebytes to check my pc and it not detected anything weird what is happening to my...