Windows 10: What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!

Discus and support What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an existing ticket number and I've been on hold waiting for tier 2 support for an hour an 20 minutes now. I'm in too deep to try and call back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andre Velocity, Jan 8, 2020.

1. What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!

I have an existing ticket number and I've been on hold waiting for tier 2 support for an hour an 20 minutes now. I'm in too deep to try and call back now. The last time I was on hold for an hour and a half; someone finally answered and then hung up. Madness!!!

:)

Andre Velocity, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 8, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 8, 2020
  4. What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!

Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!! [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!

1. What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!! - Similar Threads - happened timely Microsoft

2. what happened to microsoft chat support??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happened to microsoft chat support??: HI I am looking for the option to web chat with a support person - i keep going around in circles and it seems nobody actually works in the support department anymore?...
  3. what happened to microsoft chat support??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happened to microsoft chat support??: HI I am looking for the option to web chat with a support person - i keep going around in circles and it seems nobody actually works in the support department anymore?...
  4. What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...: Microsoft seems to no longer support their products. I can't get any help from them at all.I have an issue with one of my subscriptions and I can't find anyone to talk to....
  5. What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...: Microsoft seems to no longer support their products. I can't get any help from them at all.I have an issue with one of my subscriptions and I can't find anyone to talk to....
  6. What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What happened to Microsoft Assure????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happened to Microsoft Assure????: I paid for telephone help and now the number I used to use to get it 1 800 642-7676 directs me to online help which will 100% not fix my problem. I need to speak to tech support!!! I PAID for it!!!!...
  8. what has happened to the old driver support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what has happened to the old driver support: used to have Driver support on Desktop pc lost it tried to reload and it won't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-has-happened-to-the-old-driver-support/7ebb80af-99c3-49b7-9189-0d407cdb626a
  9. What is wrong with microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft support?: I think their job is actively not to help you. They try to literally discourage you from pursuing your rights under the laws of this country. Like wooooo! trumps America!!!! yaaaa… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNluQ888g4 Like it was 1980!!!!!!!! trust...
  10. What’s happening at Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What’s happening at Microsoft ?: Hi Microsoft There is a saying that you dont fix things unless it is broke. Windows 7 was great. So was XP and, before it, Windows 95. The rest of your OS are just duds, especially Vistra. Each cohorts of Microsoft try to justify their existence by developing new OS. The...