Windows 10: What happened to Windows Security?

Discus and support What happened to Windows Security? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently was trying to reset my Windows firewall to default and when I went into Windows Security, I was greeted by this:How can I fix this? And how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ilya MS, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Ilya MS Win User

What happened to Windows Security?

I recently was trying to reset my Windows firewall to default and when I went into Windows Security, I was greeted by this:How can I fix this? And how did this happen in the first place?

:)

Ilya MS, Jun 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 11, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. What happened to Windows Security? - Similar Threads - happened Security

2. what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025: I'm confused if the security updates continue or you have to pay to get security updates windows 11 I don't really like the start especially if I could rate windows 11 -10/10 windows 10 the best software I've ever seen in my life I want them to come out a program Microsoft so...
  3. what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025: I'm confused if the security updates continue or you have to pay to get security updates windows 11 I don't really like the start especially if I could rate windows 11 -10/10 windows 10 the best software I've ever seen in my life I want them to come out a program Microsoft so...
  4. what will happen with windows 10 i will pass security updates after 2025

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What will happen if I update my security info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if I update my security info?: Recently, I updated my other account's security info since I forgot it's password and I didn't log in the other account's email in other devices so I couldn't verify It so I decided to update the security info thinking it will help log back in. I didn't know how it works and...
  6. What will happen if I update my security info?

What will happen if I update my security info?: Recently, I updated my other account's security info since I forgot it's password and I didn't log in the other account's email in other devices so I couldn't verify It so I decided to update the security info thinking it will help log back in. I didn't know how it works and...
  7. What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?: My power cut off and when i turned my pc on again it says “undoing changes that happened to your computer” roughly translated from greek to english...
  8. What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?

What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?: My power cut off and when i turned my pc on again it says “undoing changes that happened to your computer” roughly translated from greek to english...
  9. What happens if your PC Restarts/Shuts down during windows security update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. What happen with my windows security

What happen with my windows security: The problem that i have is, my windows defender won't be oppened after i restart my laptop and the appearance of the windows security in the setting was completely blank, and only have "open windows security"...