Windows 10: What happened why i cant sign in with my password?

Discus and support What happened why i cant sign in with my password? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; What should i do? I cant open my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Delgalz, May 15, 2023.

1. Delgalz Win User

What happened why i cant sign in with my password?

What should i do? I cant open my pc?

:)

Delgalz, May 15, 2023

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 15, 2023
  3. Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 15, 2023
  4. James Win User

Changing sign-in password clue

Hello, Andy.

It is completely possible to change your password hint on Windows 10 without going through all the “rigmarole *chuckle” of changing the password. Just do this:

Step 1- On the search bar, type “Settings” then locate and click on “Accounts”.
    Step 2- On the left navigation pane, locate and click on “Sign- In Options”, then click on “Password”.
    Step 3- Type your current password/new password and the hint that you want to provide under “Password Hint”.

James, May 15, 2023
Thema:

1. What happened why i cant sign in with my password? - Similar Threads - happened why cant

2. i cant sign in, why?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant sign in, why?: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, i put the right password in, and it says “signing out” and it turns black for a second, it then takes me back to where it days the time, and date. What do i do and how do i get into my account?...
  3. i cant sign in, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign in, why?: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, i put the right password in, and it says “signing out” and it turns black for a second, it then takes me back to where it days the time, and date. What do i do and how do i get into my account?...
  4. i cant sign in, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why cant I sign into windows with my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I sign into windows with my password: Everytime I try to log into windows it says I need to wait 2 hours to use my pin even when I use the correct pin so it says use a different sign in option but the sign in options button doesnt show up so I cant use my password. This is a problem on my administrator account so...
  6. Why cant I sign into windows with my password

Why cant I sign into windows with my password: Everytime I try to log into windows it says I need to wait 2 hours to use my pin even when I use the correct pin so it says use a different sign in option but the sign in options button doesnt show up so I cant use my password. This is a problem on my administrator account so...
  7. What happened why i cant sign in with my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened why i cant sign in with my password?: What should i do? I cant open my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-why-i-cant-sign-in-with-my-password/b58a0e95-4ad9-4c04-95cf-7cedc86b02b1
  8. What happened why i cant sign in with my password?

What happened why i cant sign in with my password?: What should i do? I cant open my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-why-i-cant-sign-in-with-my-password/b58a0e95-4ad9-4c04-95cf-7cedc86b02b1
  9. What happened to my password?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my password?!: I just changed from local user to Microsoft Account and 1: my password dissapear, instead this is asking me a PIN and 2: I set a pin and then i needed to set it again because every boot my laptop founds this error related to the PIN.Is this a bug?...
  10. What happened to my password?!

What happened to my password?!: I just changed from local user to Microsoft Account and 1: my password dissapear, instead this is asking me a PIN and 2: I set a pin and then i needed to set it again because every boot my laptop founds this error related to the PIN.Is this a bug?...