Windows 10: what happened with my watch

Discus and support what happened with my watch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From one moment to another my watch from the taskbar disappeared as I do so that it appears annoying not being able to see the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chehcemora, Dec 12, 2018.

1. what happened with my watch

From one moment to another my watch from the taskbar disappeared as I do so that it appears annoying not being able to see the time

:)

chehcemora, Dec 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 12, 2018
  4. what happened with my watch

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

what happened with my watch

1. what happened with my watch - Similar Threads - happened watch

2. VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...: basically randomly i will get a bluescreen with video tdr failure error tried a lot of the common methods none worked i need to know what is the specific component and how to fix it please.here is the link for the dumbfiles : link for dumbfiles :...
  3. VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...: basically randomly i will get a bluescreen with video tdr failure error tried a lot of the common methods none worked i need to know what is the specific component and how to fix it please.here is the link for the dumbfiles : link for dumbfiles :...
  4. VIDEO TDR FAILURE happens while watching youtube or playing games. sharing the dumbfiles...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What happened to watch dogs 2 on xbox cloud gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to watch dogs 2 on xbox cloud gaming: This occurred on Mobile, and PC, Earlier today I was play a game called "Watch dogs 2" On cloud gaming beta and then it crashed and when I went home it was removed from my recent, and when I went into my history to try to get back to the game it didn't exist anymore. So I...
  6. What happened to watch dogs 2 on xbox cloud gaming

What happened to watch dogs 2 on xbox cloud gaming: This occurred on Mobile, and PC, Earlier today I was play a game called "Watch dogs 2" On cloud gaming beta and then it crashed and when I went home it was removed from my recent, and when I went into my history to try to get back to the game it didn't exist anymore. So I...
  7. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...: I got this error around 6 month ago at December 2021 after i got windows updated, that time i did uninstalling the update and it solved the problem. Then after few month later, the windows updated automatically and i start got the issue again. Sadly, i didnt uninstalled it...
  8. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...: I got this error around 6 month ago at December 2021 after i got windows updated, that time i did uninstalling the update and it solved the problem. Then after few month later, the windows updated automatically and i start got the issue again. Sadly, i didnt uninstalled it...
  9. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL BSOD happened randomly when watching video i.e from Chrome...

10. Why does this always happen when I try to watch a YouTube video on any we browser(I was...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this always happen when I try to watch a YouTube video on any we browser(I was...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ajex122 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mdl7xj/why_does_this_always_happen_when_i_try_to_watch_a/