Windows 10: What happened with my windows activation?

Discus and support What happened with my windows activation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] So I bought the windows pro 10 when I built my pc and this just started to happen. I'm getting that annoying activation watermark and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ethanh009, Nov 29, 2020.

1. What happened with my windows activation?

/u/Ethanh009, Nov 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2020
  3. bbinnard Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Nov 29, 2020
  4. What happened with my windows activation?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

What happened with my windows activation?

1. What happened with my windows activation? - Similar Threads - happened activation

2. windows 11 activation not happening after update from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 activation not happening after update from windows 10: I have A window 10 enterprise laptop and in updates there come update for windows 11 and i install it but after installing It is not activated how do i activate as i dont know my activation code and i used cmd and powersheel and key apps but it doesn,t show me something...
  3. windows 11 activation not happening after update from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 activation not happening after update from windows 10: I have A window 10 enterprise laptop and in updates there come update for windows 11 and i install it but after installing It is not activated how do i activate as i dont know my activation code and i used cmd and powersheel and key apps but it doesn,t show me something...
  4. I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below: Im facing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-active-my-window-11-i-dont-whats-happening/662811f8-a613-456a-90ce-72357fb2d3da
  5. I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below

I can't active my window 11 i dont what's happening check ss below: Im facing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-active-my-window-11-i-dont-whats-happening/662811f8-a613-456a-90ce-72357fb2d3da
  6. What happens to the old activation? Key Windows 7 pro in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to the old activation? Key Windows 7 pro in Windows 11 Pro: I'm concerned that I might lose my license.I'm wondering if the license will restrict new system updates? Or am I just being forced to buy a new key?...
  7. What happens to the old activation? Key Windows 7 pro in Windows 11 Pro

What happens to the old activation? Key Windows 7 pro in Windows 11 Pro: I'm concerned that I might lose my license.I'm wondering if the license will restrict new system updates? Or am I just being forced to buy a new key?...
  8. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...: Requesting a help from the community, I have purchased volume licenses of Microsoft Windows 10 and activated in few virtual machines and using regularly, Few days ago, my system went into problem and I was left only with one option to format the entire system. The Virtual...
  9. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...: Requesting a help from the community, I have purchased volume licenses of Microsoft Windows 10 and activated in few virtual machines and using regularly, Few days ago, my system went into problem and I was left only with one option to format the entire system. The Virtual...
  10. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...